What does Sol Urban Dictionary
Real definitions for real slang words.
- imitation of a sound effect traditionally used in cartoons after something unfortunate happens to a character. The second "womp" is spoken at a lower pitch. Almost always used sarcastically to indicate that the speaker doesn't care.
Citation from "'Womp, womp': Ex-Trump campaign manager Lewandowski mocks migrant girl with Down syndrome ", USA Today, William Cummings, 19 June 2018 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "'Womp womp': Outrage after Corey Lewandowski mocks story of child with Down syndrome separated from parents ", The Washington Post, Kyle Swenson, 20 June 2018 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Corey Lewandowski on undocumented child with Down syndrome separated from mother: 'Womp womp'", CNN, Sophie Tatum, 19 June 2018 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jun 19 2018. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA on Jun 19 2018.
That dinner was delish.
Citation from Jack in the Box commercial, 2012 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
You should go to that new Greek restaurant that opened around the corner. It's delish.
That banana split was delish!
We shared their new appetizer, "The Catfish Are Biting." It was so delish!
The meal from the Dehli chefs was great - but the spicing made it delish.
The dish at Google's cafeteria wasn't as delish as the one a the Greek restaurant.
I just met our new delivery driver; she is absolutely delish. I'm going to ask her for her number tomorrow.
I ate fish last night and it was totally delish.
The meal was so mouth-watering and delish.
Man, the sirloin was delish. Cooked a-ok.
Last edited on Sep 18 2017. Submitted by jon b. from Fairbanks, AK, USA on Apr 08 2002.
- beautiful, good enough to eat, sexy. "The new Corvette is delish. "" JLo is like that delish!"
Last edited on Nov 22 2015. Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 22 2015.
- 'Oh, yeah, he / she was quite the delish dish '.
Meaning: said person is delightfully 'sweet' and sumptuous in the bedroom --- veritably delicious.
Sweet and delish, that meal was. yummy!
You what delish ( ).
Last edited on May 01 2017. Submitted by zuzu on Aug 19 2016.
Word of the day before the previous word of the day
Citation from Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002 film) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
I'm glad to say that they were getting along famously.
Last edited on Dec 15 2015. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA on Jun 07 2011.
- Mai tai hermes scarves how to wear them
- What does Liberation Winch Service mean?
- How do i train my kite 480p tv
- What are menostrogen tablets used for?
- This is how you get the link to the Technic Launcher
- What watch is Matthew McConaughey wearing?
- Dale mclawhorn vet greenville nc
- What is theocentric humanism
- How HIV positive occurs synonymously
- Frases dreary para status whatsapp francais
- What great sellers do e-books have audio
- Auriel's bow arrows will go nowhere
- Who played bobo and little devil
- Swinging Sticks how does it work
- Rhombicosidodecahedron like many edges on a rectangle
- How big is Gianluca Ginoble married
- Dish everywhere ios Chromecast setup
- What is Cerasis Skin
- How to create a dynamic menu with C #
- When outfield players go into goal games
- How do I stop the automatic login on Facebook
- Umass Dartmouth Shuttle Tracker Howard
- When to start testing the trigger
- What does the name ascher mean?
- Mspy app whatsapp free
- Aebe in breathing what is the role
- Change the background color of the button if it is highlighted
- What does unfortunately mean in Wolfquest
- How to Make Eyeshadow Less Chalky
- Pp900e binding instructions
- Howardstown Ky Dam project
- How to connect a 12V relay to a microcontroller