Archeage Titles and How to Get Them
HOW TO: Access AOL Mail in Outlook.com - 2021
When you use AOL as your email provider, you are not limited to the AOL client or website when it comes to getting your messages. You can set up Outlook.com to access and download your AOL email. You can also reply to or send messages from Outlook.com, but using your AOL email address and identity.
Access AOL Mail through Outlook.com
To add your AOL email account to your Outlook.com email service to download incoming messages, do the following:
- Click the settings gear icon (⚙) on Outlook.com.
- Choose Linked accounts .
- Under Add a connected account, click Other email accounts.
- The Connect your email account Window opens. Enter your AOL email address and password.
- Select the radio button to create a new folder that all of your AOL messages will be forwarded to, or to put your AOL messages in an existing folder.
- click OK.
- If successful, you will receive a message that your account is now connected to Outlook.com and your AOL inbox emails are being imported. This process can take a while if there is a lot of email to download. You don't have to stay on Outlook.com to wait for the process to complete. It will continue on the server so you can close your browser and even turn off your computer. click OK.
Your AOL email address will appear in the Manage your connected accounts Section. You can also see the status of the email import and the time of the last update. If you need to edit details about your AOL account, click Pencil icon to open the details page and update information such as your AOL account password.
Your AOL email address will appear in the Inbox folders on the left side of the Outlook.com email page. Click on it and the messages you have in your AOL inbox will show up in Outlook.com (just keep in mind that your messages may still be imported and they may not all appear there).
Sending messages using your AOL alias
You can send email using your AOL identity in Outlook.com. When composing a message, click Of Address field and choose yours AOL email address.
If the From field isn't visible (hidden by default), you need to make it visible. To do this, click on Message options Menu (it appears as three horizontal dots in the message menu next to Discard). Click in the drop-down menu Show of. The "From" field will now appear in your composed messages.
Set AOL as the default outgoing email account
Outlook.com can be set to use AOL as the default delivery account so the messages you send come from your AOL account. Your AOL email address appears in the From field by default.
To change your default outgoing email address to your aol.com address:
- Press the Email settings Icon in the top bar (it looks like a gear).
- click Linked accounts from the menu.
- In the Connected Accounts window, under From Address, click Change your return address.
- In the window that appears, click Drop down menu and choose your AOL email address.
Email replies to messages you send from Outlook.com using your AOL account are sent to your AOL account and appear when you import them into Outlook.com.
- How to get to Entalink Black 2
- Taylor Mali, what teachers do PowerPoint online
- Dr. Rathin Chakraborty Howrah
- 11th lesson, how will you plan soundtracks
- How can I tell her Lobo Midi
- Whores glory aquarium
- Mercedes-Benz SLS 2013 how much does it cost
- What is lia mrgdblogger
- How to extract nds files with winrar
- What is Formex material
- Postgresql how to install dblink
- Ptd2 how to get bellossom in pokemon
- Incense sticks wholesale in Malaysia
- What is Turkish gemstone jewelry
- Carbon Copy Cloner, like many computers
- Justin Bieber Fanfiction Stories Where Kagome
- Surflon Ultra Wire, how to crimp
- Who is Janno Gibbs father
- Kenanga Wholesale City Event Proposal
- Glasses and eyes when they're high on meth
- Subir Chowdhury iim Shillong
- Sudoku 10 000 free how to import
- Yamaha lu 90 where was it made
- How to Dishonor Corvo's Mask Walkthrough