How to care for lemon ball plants
5 skin types and how to properly care for them
I.In this blog we will tell you which 5 skin types there are and how to care for them properly.
There are five different skin types. Normal, oily, dry, sensitive skin and combination skin. What skin type are you? Do you already know? You will know after this blog post at the latest, as well as how best to care for the respective skin type. Understanding the specific skin type and adapting to specific circumstances or seasons is the most important part of ideal skin care.
Did you know that the skin is the largest organ in your body? As complex as the heart, lungs, liver and other vital organs.
The use of care products and various treatments that are too aggressive can give the skin exactly the opposite. For example, even if a product is recommended for overly oily skin, the skin may perceive it as if the skin's oil production needs to be increased. Conversely, the use of, for example, moisturizers that are too thick or too heavy can lead to decreased natural oil production. This then leads to even drier skin.
Take the time to get to know the individual needs of your skin. Proper and dosed care will balance your skin and lead to a healthier, radiant complexion. Very important; Listen to your skin!
Every skin is unique. There are certain symptoms that will help you understand what is best for your skin.
Skin type can also change over time. For example, younger people are more likely to have normal skin types than older people.
Skin types vary depending on a combination of the following factors. These include:
- the water content of the skin affects the comfort and elasticity of the skin
- the lipid content (oil) of the skin influences the softness and nourishment of the skin
- the level of sensitivity of the skin affects the skin's tolerance to certain substances
But now you will find out which skin type you are and how you can take better care of your skin:
General rule; Lots of drinking and healthy eating!
Normal is a term that is often used to refer to balanced skin. The scientific term for balanced skin is ‘eudermic’ (German skin-friendly). The T-zone (forehead, chin and nose) can be a little oily, but overall sebum and moisture are balanced and the skin is neither too oily nor too dry. Normal skin has:
- fine pores
- good blood circulation
- a velvety, soft and smooth texture
- a fresh, rosy color
- no stains
- is not sensitive
In combination skin, it varies in the T-zone and the cheeks. The so-called T-zone can be very different - from a very narrow to an extensive zone. Features of a combination skin are:
- an oily T-zone (forehead, chin, and nose)
- enlarged pores in this area often with some impurities
- normal to dry cheeks
We recommend the following for both skin types HederaVita Routine:
- for cleaningGoat milk soap with honey
This handmade natural soap cleanses and nourishes the skin pore-deep. Leaves the skin feeling velvety soft and fresh and prevents skin aging.
- Cleansing facial tonic
This scented face tonic cleanses and refreshes your face. Provides lasting moisture and provides the ideal foundation for a subsequent cream.
- aloe vera cream as a care product
The light texture refines your skin and strengthens the protective functions against environmental influences. It also has a natural sun protection factor of 15.
If you have dry skin, you often feel tight. Scaly patches or scales can even form. Dry skin generally has almost invisible pores and can have premature wrinkles and regular irritation of the skin.
The cause of dry skin can be traced back to a variety of factors. Dry skin can also be hereditary, as genetic predispositions affect the amount of sebum that is produced in the skin's sebum glands. Sebum is responsible for keeping our skin soft and supple.
Many believe that dry skin is due to a lack of moisture, but the water content of dry skin is generally found to be similar to that of oily skin. Adding water / moisture to dry skin is actually counterproductive.
Care for dry skin
Here are a few tips for taking better care of dry skin:
- Shorter showers and baths, no more than once a day
- Use of mild and gentle soaps or care products
- Do not dry too hard with the towel after bathing
- Apply a rich moisturizer right after showering / bathing. Ointments and creams are better than lotions for dry skin. Repeat the cream during the day if necessary.
We recommend the following HederaVita routine:
- goat milk soap for cleaning with 30% goat milk
The handmade natural soap will revitalize your skin and give it intense moisture. It will also counteract the loss of fat in your skin and protect your skin from environmental influences.
- the pure rose water
Fly over your face with the cotton pad and this fine rose water. It deeply hydrates your skin and prevents it from drying out, and it also relieves irritation. By the way, you can also spray it on the ends of your hair. Gives shine and moisture.
- the sunflower oil cream
Helps with very dry and flaky skin. Regulates the moisture content of the skin and reduces uncomfortable feelings of tension. Nourishes and soothes sensitive areas. It also has a natural sun protection factor of 15.
Our creams are very extensive. With dry skin, you are probably used to applying the cream generously. This will no longer be the case with our cream.
The term oily is used to describe a type of skin with increased sebum production. The oiliness can vary depending on the season or the weather. The following factors can cause and / or worsen this type of skin:
- Puberty or other hormonal fluctuations
- Heat or too much moisture
Pay attention to the following with oily skin:
- Don't wash it more than twice a day, even after sweating a lot
- Applying gentle cleansers and do not rub
- Don't squeeze pimples - the skin takes longer to heal
- Do not use any pore-clogging products - these only irritate the sebum production even more
We recommend the following HederaVita Routine:
- antibacterial Acne soap
This handmade natural soap cleanses your face pore-deep and ensures a balanced skin flora. It also disinfects and has an antiseptic effect.
- Acne cream
This cream prevents pores from clogging and regulates sebum production. It also mattifies your face and is an ideal base before make-up. With this cream and good dosage, your skin will no longer be oiled again. Promised!
Oily skin is more prone to blemishes and blackheads. If you have a lot of pimples or acne, we heartily recommend our acne collection.
Sensitive skin can have characteristics of dry, oily, or combination skin. She also has a lot of redness and irritation. People with sensitive skin should avoid aggressive and especially chemical cosmetics and skin treatments. Sensitive skin is easily inflamed, so it is all the more important to use the right and natural skin care. This avoids unnecessary side effects.
We recommend the following HederaVita Routine:
- goat milk soap with chamomile for cleaning
This handmade natural soap soothes, nourishes and nourishes your skin. It prevents irritation and also strengthens the protective function against environmental influences.
- aloe vera cream as a care product
Soothes your skin and relieves irritation. The light texture refines your skin and also strengthens the protective functions against environmental influences. It also has a natural sun protection factor of 15.
We are happy to advise everyone individually. If you are unsure which skin type you are - get in touch via email [email protected] or give us a call. We are always at your disposal. Feeling good in your own skin - a priceless feeling and this is clearly our mission.
- Khat plant how to grow
- Pokemon light platinum how to get mamoswine
- How to promote intercultural awareness games
- How to unlock a new 3ds region
- What is Cinecam Baby on Sims 2
- What's in ldap query tool
- Ncqa health rankings by whom
- Aaron Wholohan Podiatry Association
- When I was young poem outline
- Yuka hiroko okabe, with whom she has previously arranged to meet
- Artists exploring memory foam
- Where can I get Pokemon cards in Bangalore
- Whatever happened to Michael Jackson Karaoke Torrent
- How to remove the handicap pressure plate
- Nice single line status for WhatsApp Messenger
- 486 dx2 specs howard
- Medieval ghana geography what's ending
- How to check Skype's IP address
- Can you eat ripe bananas when you are pregnant?
- Librett Durable Manila Rope Wholesale
- How to make a foot nose manually bmx
- Wqvga resolution means what
- How to find deleted photos from Instagram
- What's up Annapolis Top Docs
- Marzena zychowicz szczecin waly chrobrego
- What happened to Yaoihavenreborn
- What is the marginal distribution of x
- What does fruitless effort mean?
- What does male centered mean?
- How Piwari is made
- How many gta v pre-orders
- What is Sprint MSL number
- What does over-generalization of cartoons mean
- Photo sharing script php where dua