How to unblock popups on Facebook
How to Stop SMS Pop-ups on iPhone 7
The SMS popups on iPhone are an easy and effective way to notify you of a new text message. However, if you are receiving a lot of text messages or you don't want your text messages to appear on your lock screen, you may be looking for a way to prevent these text message pop-ups from occurring.
Fortunately, you have several ways to control the notifications on your iPhone's Messages app, and you can turn off almost any combination of these notifications that you want.
How to stop text messages from popping up on the lock screen and center of the screen on an iPhone
The steps in this article were performed on an iPhone 7 Plus in iOS 10.2. These steps will take you to the Notifications menu for the Messages app. There you have the option to prevent SMS notifications from appearing on your lock screen. In addition, you can change the type of SMS notifications you receive. For example, if you want to stop the text message pop-ups in the middle of the screen, you can change the notification style to None or Banner.
Step 1: Open the menu Settings .
Step 2: Choose the option Notifications .
Step 3: Scroll down and select the option news .
Step 4: Uncheck the option Show on lock screen and customize any additional notification settings you want to change. For example, in the picture below, I have the option No for the Warning style selected. This means that just by increasing the badge app's icon number or swiping from the top of the screen to open the notification center, I can tell that I have new text messages.
How to turn off SMS notifications for a single conversation on iPhone
You can use the steps in the section above to prevent SMS notifications from appearing on the lock screen or as pop-ups on the home screen. However, what if you just want to end notifications for one of the conversations you're having in your Messages app? Fortunately, you can do this by using an option called Do Not Disturb, which is available individually for each SMS conversation on your device.
Step 1: tap the i- Icon in the upper right corner of the message conversation.
Step 2: Activate the option Do not bother .
This will completely disable notifications for that conversation. However, the number in the message badge app icon will continue to increase as you receive new messages in that conversation.
Do you have a group message and want to include someone else? Learn how to add people to group messages on an iPhone.
- What use is chords to me
- L2's dashboard everywhere Chrysler
- Which states legalize weeds yesterday and today
- When Nietzsche netflix cried
- 36200 feet correspond to how many miles
- Apocalypse magic by skyrim ctd plundering
- Plaice fish flounder how to clean
- What is the 5th element periodic table
- What does table format
- Wholesale olx handbags
- How to sell Talk Tagalog
- Doctor who lost episodes of adric
- Lpd6803 vs lpd8806 how to program
- How to attach swords to a wall
- What happened to Yaoihavenreborn
- What is the prime factorization of 2250
- How to connect the phone to wireless speakers
- What foods to eat with j bag
- How do you kill the boogeyman
- How to use Davin's color mask
- Who is JMX brother
- How far from dalaman airport to marmaris turkey
- How to use triad hydrophilic wound dressing
- Use of the novel pregnancy test kit