What does retrocardiac opacity mean
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Annotation:
- Reference works do not know the plural, but example sentences can be found with the plural form.
- Grandpa | zi | ity, Plural: Grandpa | cites
- IPA: [ˌOpaʦiˈtɛːt]
- 1) medicineProperty, for example of the cornea of the eye, of being cloudy or opaque
- 2) opticsProperty of being opaque, opaque to light
- Derivation (suffixation) from the adjectiveopaque with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -ity
- from Latinopacitasshadow
- 1) Cloudiness
- 2) light reflection, opacity, opacity
- 1) Clarity
- 2) Transparency, Pellucidity, Translucency, Transparency
- 1) "To take with age - that is also what the slit lamp teaches - opacity of cornea, lens and vitreous. "
- 1) “As stated above, it is often difficult to trace the pathogenesis of sharply delimited Opacities can be explained solely by trauma, especially in the case of symmetrical involvement of the first permanent molars. "
- 1) “The term denticle denotes two hard substance formations that are completely different in terms of morphology and origin, which occur in or on the edge of the tooth pulp, with a larger extent in the X-ray image than Opacities become recognizable and can significantly impede root canal treatments. "
- 1) "Shadows or Opacities (bright) arise where the X-ray beam cannot expose the film (image receiver). "
- 2) “The terms Opacity, Transparency and translucency describe the light permeability of an object: Metals are absolutely opaque. "
- 2) “The measured Opacities (Galvanometer reading for the emulsion / Galvanometer reading for the line) for the two weak steps of the standard line are plotted as a straight line against the relative exposures of the steps. "
- 2) “But also arbitrarily high Opacities can hardly be achieved in the real world of printing. "
- Opacity value
- Nominative: singular opacity; Plural Opacities
- Genitive: singular opacity; Plural Opacities
- Dative: singular opacity; Plural Opacities
- Accusative: singular opacity; Plural Opacities
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„These tools can contain prejudices built into them that are sometimes difficult to determine because the systems are secret, protected by copyright or proprietary rights, or inherent in them opacity are veiled.“
netzpolitik.org, November 10, 2018
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for opacity - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "opacity":
opaque: ... or the meaning is unclear. Typical word combinations: 2) opaque formation Derived words: 1) opacity translations English: 1) opaque French: 1)…
transparency:… 1) The transparency of a material Opposite words: 1) Non-transparency, opacity Examples of use: 1) Glass has a high degree of transparency. English translations: ...
haze: Cloudiness, opacity 3) a state of smoothness, confusion, fuzziness, ambiguity, incomprehensibility 4) poetic: pleasant smell, fragrance Synonyms: 1) mist, reek, smog, fog 3) daze, muddle, spin Examples of use: 3) The victims were still in a haze and couldn't describe the accident
Thesaurus: -ity:… Obliquity Obsessiveness Obscurity Obscenity Odiosity Officiosity Opacity Operability Operativity Opportunity Orality Originality ...
Diaphaneity: Permeability, transparency, light permeability, pellucidity, permeability, transparency Opposite words: 1) Opacity Examples of use: 1) “The transparency of air
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Opacity" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 18, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Opacity/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "opacity" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Opacities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Opa | zi | ta | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Open air (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: word combination Cases: nominative: singular Open Air; Majority Open ...
Open airs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Open Airs Grammatical features: Nominative plural of…
Open source (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Open Source; Plural open sources genitive: ...
Open sources (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Open Sour | ces Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɔʊ̯pn̩…
Open air (German) Open air is an outdated spelling of Open Air, which has not been correct since the 1996 reform ...
Open end (German) Open end is an outdated spelling of open end, which has not been correct since the 1996 reform ...
Open air festival (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular das Open-Air-Festival; Majority of the ...
- Weber grill recipes go everywhere
- Oxalis oregano seeds how to plant
- Zennox 76x700 telescopic tying instructions
- Which amino acids form hydrophobic interactions
- What does it mean to talk about someone
- What is a bubble watcher
- How to read Canadian dry expiration dates
- Rewolwer czarnoprochowy remington 1858 pistol
- How many chiral centers in camphor
- How to measure the ferrite core permeability equation
- Descargar Peliculas Chow Yun fat
- What we stand for macquarie uni
- What class to roll for Legion Film
- What does the current employment status mean
- Main naa bhoolunga ep 48 what happens
- Snowfall pictures for WhatsApp group
- Who is Ryan Villopoto's wife
- Blimka v. my web wholesalers llc
- Main naa bhoolunga ep 48 what happens
- Who is Mohadesa Najumi
- What is the middle of the year population
- WhatsApp numbers girls 2015 fashion
- P philippe sculptor, who did pioneering work
- Which bra size is 295cc