What is PSA marriage contract
Welcome to the LIONS Center
Recent highlights of the center
- 2020: Prof. Peng Liu and his collaborators at University of Georgia and Georgia Tech have received a new NSF SaTC Award; the total amount is $ 1,200,000. This project is focused on security of industry IoT and manufacturing systems. Congrats!
- 2020: A paper co-authored by Prof. Peng Liu has received the 10 Year Test-of-Time Award from IEEE / IFIP DSN, a premier conference on dependable computing and fault tolerance. Congrats!
- 2020: A team with PIs from 4 universities (GMU, PSU, Dartmouth, Michigan) has received $ 500K add-on grant from U.S. Army Research Office. Congrats!
- 2018: Center PhD student Jun Xu recently was named a recipient of the 2018 Penn State Alumni Association Dissertation Award and Distinguished Doctoral Scholar Medal. Congrats!
- 2018: Center Director Peng Liu is awarded IST's first Professorship in Cybersecurity. Congrats!
- 2018: IST class helps Penn State place fourth in NSA Codebreaker Challenge. Congrats!
- 2018: Prof. Dinghao Wu receives $ 3.6 million grant to support cybersecurity retrofitting. Congrats!
- 2017: Prof. Xinyu Xing has won a new grant from NSF on memory corruption driven post-mortem program analysis. Congrats!
- 2017: Dr. Bo Chen, a post-doc alumni of our lab, joined the CS Department at Michigan Tech University as a tenure-track assistant professor in fall 2017. Congrats!
- 2017: Lannan Luo, who defended her PhD thesis in summer 2017, joined the CSE Department at University of South Carolina as a tenure-track assistant professor in fall 2017. Congrats!
- 2017: Center Researchers received Best Paper Award at ACSAC 2017. Congrats!
- 2016: Center researchers received Best Paper Runner-Up Award at IEEE CNS 2016. Congrats!
- 2013: Peng Liu received a Dept. of Defense MURI Award on Adaptive Cyber Defense, together with George Mason University (prime), Univ. of Michigan, and Dartmouth College.
The LIONS Center will be synonymous with seminal works in interdisciplinary cyber-security research.
- Detect and remove threats of information misuse to the human society: mitigate risk, reduce uncertainty, and enhance predictability and trust.
- Produce leading scholars in interdisciplinary cyber-security research.
- Become a national leader in information assurance education.
- The LIONS center will be the best at performing inter-disciplinary research in cyber-security and privacy.
- The LIONS center will play a leading role in helping Penn State pursue security and risk R&D opportunities that revolve around DHS, NSA, and DoD.
Center at a Glance
- Core Faculty: 10
- Collaborating Faculty: 20
- Research Associates: 4
- Ph.D. students: 30+
- Publications since 2002: 400+
- Annual Publications: 50-70
- Active Grants: $ 9,000,000 + (core faculty credit)
Download the LIONS Center brochure (Adobe Reader required).
Last modified: 2020-09-24 15:01:48 EDT
- What does it mean that I'm crazy about you?
- How to get a class coin ragnarok
- What does post graduate mean in India
- In borderlands 2 what does mdk mean
- How to Make a Deadly Coilgun
- What better blank than Ahrim's employees
- En manaivi otha doctor who
- What does the tattoo with the evil eye mean?
- What does 3 identical consecutive characters mean?
- Xiv xviii is what number
- How to kill inonotus dryadeus
- Woodworth Timber Industry Costco Wholesale
- Wholesale off brand atv
- How to Register New Gmail ID Accounts
- How to make ziyarat ameenullah
- Casanova boxing gloves wholesaler in New York
- Tongue piercing hurts when I yawn
- Wu pay how it works
- Schowaj mnie nuty na flet poprzeczny
- What do you long for quizzes
- What heat energy reflects
- How to spear the winged animal
- Wholesale gold jewelry in Thailand
- 8700 ml correspond to the number of liters