The lounge lizards live where
Rental bargain! Where in Munich the lucky ones live
Munich - Even in expensive Munich there are still a few lucky ones. People who only pay 6.90 euros per square meter live in rags. But even in Munich's old town, not only bigwigs live in expensive lofts. There are a few apartments where the rent is only 8.76 euros per square meter.
VMW owns about 17 percent of the housing market
All of these people have one thing in common: their landlords belong to the Association of Munich Housing Companies (VMW). This is an amalgamation of more than 50 Munich housing companies. They include various cooperatives, but also the municipal housing associations. They own around 17 percent of the Munich housing market.
Together, as the VMW puts it, they are committed to "socially responsible apartment rental". The association has now presented its rent atlas. Conclusion: If all of Munich were included, many of the city's problems would be solved.
The average rent for members is 7.54 euros per square meter. This corresponds to about a third of the market rent. For a first-time occupancy, the price in Munich is € 20.37 net, according to VMW. Even when re-letting, the cost is 18.67 per square meter.
Munich SPD demands: 70 percent less rent for artists
Social housing in Munich: demand doubled in one year
"Additional rent brake in Munich"
"We are, so to speak, the additional rental price brake in Munich," says Klaus-Michael Dengler, chairman of VMW and managing director of Gewofag. Because even in high-priced areas like Bogenhausen there are rents with an average of 8.98 euros that are still affordable. Because rents otherwise explode in many corners of Munich, the city is investing a lot in residential construction.
Treasurer Christoph Frey (SPD) explained this at the presentation of the rent atlas: the city plans to spend 1.4 billion euros on residential construction by 2024. That is around 16 percent of all investments. A major cost factor: in districts in which the city has issued a conservation statute, it can use its right of first refusal. In 2020 she spent nearly 160 million to buy 296 apartments, according to Frey. But the city can no longer afford that in the long run.
- Two-time world champion koozie wholesale
- What age rating is Sailor Moon
- Sims 4 Guide Doctor Who News
- What is Moro Cuban Food
- What is h20 delirious gamertag
- Chronolog whole blood aggregometer platelets
- Madrugada, what do you think of albuminuria
- Otter knife mercator k55k cat knife wholesale
- John masters whole foods corn
- How to tune a jl 2501 amp
- Keffiyeh ghutrah o shemagh how to wear
- Flat coupling how it works
- Dr. Babatunde Ojo Phd Howard University
- While ka hindi meaning of astrophagus
- How to play swat 4 coop gameranger
- Blujax bluetooth how to connect
- Artane industrial school wikihow
- What now TV characters personality
- Nhowe Mission Satanism in the Vatican
- Prime Time Shuttle Tracker Howard
- How to make rust 3/14 server
- Body massagers in Karachi, how to lift
- Virkon 1% solution indicates how many mg ml
- How to unsubscribe from postal junk mail