Newhouse Fisheries Lanarkshire Scotland
Fishing and angling equipment , Fishery, Fishing shops, Fishing tackle, Outdoor activities in North Lanarkshire
Fly Fishing / Bait Fishing in North Lanarkshire
Newhouse Fishery of Motherwell in North Lanarkshire is easily accessible off the M8 Motorway, Junction 6. At our Fishery you can enjoy Bait Fishing, Fly Fishing and Family Fishing.
Newhouse Fishery of Motherwell, North Lanarkshire specialize in providing the very best trout fishing whether you're after a memorable family day or some serious competition. We are always more than pleased to welcome and assist new faces. We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and our provision of facilities catering for the more experienced angler to the complete beginner.
At Newhouse Fishery in North Lanarkshire you will find everything you need in our well stocked tackle shop from Power Bait and Live Bait to very reasonable priced equipment hire to expert advice on what's catching.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Fishery in North Lanarkshire for Fly Fishing, Bait Fishing, Trout Fishing and Family Fishing.
- Fly Fishing in North Lanarkshire:
Newhouse Fishery has a wide range of trout available for fly fishing. We also have rods and expert advice available.
- Bait Fishing in North Lanarkshire:
Come and enjoy some fishing in our reservoir close to the M8 at Newhouse. We have a shop where you can purchase Power Bait and also Live Bait. Come and see which type of trout you will catch today.
- Family Fishing in North Lanarkshire:
We offer an excellent family fishing environment for you to spend time learning and teaching your children how to fish.
- Power Bait and Live Bait:
As you would expect from a fishery we have power bait and live bait available for sale in our tackle shop.
- Trout fishing:
In our fishery you will find a range of Trout including Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Tiger Trout, Blue Trout and Golden Trout. Come and catch some today!
- Coffee Shop:
We sell tea and coffee and snacks to keep you hydrated and fed whilst you fish.
Why Choose Us ?:
Newhouse Fishery near Motherwell is a Fishery run by expert fishermen with years of experience. Come and enjoy a days fishing where we will be on hand to give you some help and advice, if required.
We are located just off of Junction 6 of the M8 and easily accessible from Motherwell, Airdrie and West Lothian.
During the summer months we are open longer until 11pm. In winter we close by 5pm.
- What is refractory guelle mixture
- Edit Barbie pictures for WhatsApp
- Delta Dawn, what kind of flower is that
- How old is Jon Mitchell Weatherman
- In which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ district is Madison Square Garden located
- What is kik friends guys
- What is a block adapter socket
- Anyway tyler lyle texts too empty
- How to edit idx sub
- Jl w3v1 12 specifications howard
- How to take herbarium sample pictures
- What can clap puzzles without hands
- Ed64 plus how to
- How to change the globrush battery
- Catalyst 2960s 48 gige specs howard
- How to roll coal in an automatic
- How to make rust 3/14 server
- How is the Abula game played in the house
- Programa para espiar el whatsapp desde pcos
- How much does a Luvaton wallet cost
- Chow Liu Baum Matlab code for picture
- 4800mAh battery how many hours is full
- What is Supiroban ointment
- Dr. Who Season 3 Episode 11 Castle