When to use the lt and rt modifiers
Windows 8.1 at the end! Change now for free
At the end of 2013, Windows 8.1 was the only major update for the little-loved Windows 8. But despite the free look-up, Microsoft was unable to improve the reputation of the Windows 7 successor in the long term. Now Microsoft is closing the inglorious chapter little by little, because mainstream support for Windows 8.1 has expired. If you want to stick to the tile operating system, you should pay attention: Microsoft no longer brings out updates. The Redmond company ended the delivery as part of the patch day on January 9, 2018.
Bad outlook for Windows 8.1: With the end of mainstream support, there are no more updates for the operating system. COMPUTER BILD reveals what needs to be done.
»Special: All tips and news about Windows
Windows 8.1 fans should know that
But unlike Windows XP and Vista, Windows 8.1 is not quite finished yet. Because with the expiry of mainstream support, the operating system will switch to extended support. Background: Microsoft differentiates between mainstream and extended support (basic, extended support). In the first phase there will be functional improvements for the operating system in addition to security patches. With extended support, Microsoft restricts itself to the provision of security-relevant updates. Until extended support ends on January 10, 2023, you do not need to switch to a more modern Windows version from a security perspective. But those who dare will get used to the operator guidance of the modern successor and benefit from technical advantages.
100 free programs from Microsoft»Microsoft Patchday: This is what the updates do
»The big patch parade: Updates from Adobe, Microsoft and Oracle
Quickly switch to Windows 10 for free
With Windows 10, Microsoft is easily removing the shame of Windows 8. Because the successor combines the best of the worlds Windows 7 and 8: The operation suits Win 7 users, the numerous technical advances of the 8 system have been incorporated. The fact that Microsoft has fine-tuned Windows 10 can be seen in many places. For the first time there is a complete operating system for free with Windows 10. A bit of urgency is required: You will probably only get free access until January 16, 2018. The Redmond-based company theoretically offers unlimited security and function updates, because a new major update for Windows 10 appears twice a year - it brings it up to date, which delays the end of the update a little.
»Windows 10: Free upgrade still available
Free: Basic software for Windows 10
- Gameplay Pes 6 Actualizado WhatsApp
- Roblox Pokemon Adventure, How to Get Bricks вЂ ‹вЂ‹
- How do you say haha вЂ ‹вЂ‹ in Hebrew
- Aloha vet died of what
- What is a pronoun table for children
- How to mix pro late lintox hd
- When you walk through a storm
- How to make a Minecraft swimming pool
- Where are Austin axles made in Germany?
- Bad luck to give gloves to wholesale
- How to welcome baby door hangers
- How to find a password in regedit
- What is monolid and double lid
- Spinning wheel how to use it
- What does a four-eyed cat mean
- What does Aint mean in Tagalog
- Green black gtk theme howto
- Famous people who graduated from West Point
- Biscotti Glaeser Wholesale UK Forum
- C how to program deitel free ebook
- How see the lamb texts dottie
- What does menostrogen injection mean
- Emoticons for WhatsApp meaning in Urdu
- Jean Extrapetite Biography Who is she