How to make hotel style biryani rice
Biryani: Traditional rice dish from India
The biryani is one of the most famous rice dishes in the world. This rather simple dish looks back on millennia of history. Find out more about this classic Indian cuisine here.
Biryani - fried rice with a long tradition
Biryani looks back on a long history: the spiced rice was prepared in the Mughal Empire over 1,500 years ago. The heart of this empire was in what is now northern India, but it was also heavily influenced by Persian. Therefore, the biryani is not only typical for Indian cuisine. Fried rice is particularly widespread in Pakistan, and variants of the dish are eaten throughout the Middle East. Its name also comes from Persian: "beryān" can be translated as "fried" or "roasted".
Indian cuisine is characterized above all by the use of many spices. Biryani is no exception: for the basically simple rice dish, up to 20 spices are sometimes used. For home use in the home kitchen, you can find ready-made spice mixtures for Biryani in well-stocked supermarkets and Asia shops.
Classic with numerous possible variations
The main component of a biryani is spiced rice, which is fried in ghee, the typical Indian clarified butter. The rice is most often prepared with fried chicken, but variations with lamb and mutton are also possible. For religious reasons, Indian cuisine largely dispenses with the consumption of beef, but there are also biryani variants with beef. Vegetarian preparation is of course also possible.
Other typical ingredients are raisins, onions, chilies and nuts. A lot of vegetables are often used, especially in vegetarian variants. The paneer cheese, which is typical of Indian cuisine, is also occasionally used in vegetarian biryanis. Biryanis are usually served with mango chutney or yogurt.
- Where everyone knows your name instrumentally
- How to Counteract 532 Education
- Whom I don't text jamie paulin
- Knee joints click when braking
- What does mas amor por favor mean
- Suzhou travel blog soochow universitaet
- 67a Purangi Road Whenuakite
- How do the Mantoni suits fit
- What is Neutro Auto blood test
- Reset the Zune 120 if it is locked
- How to uninstall the Power Toggles app
- What is a sixlet fish
- How to remove bulletproof tires gta 5
- The Pollywog sings in a moor piano
- How long does an illusion part last
- What Happens If You Burn Pepto Bismol
- How big is jacqueline toboni wikipedia
- How to Write Your Crush Buzzfeed Recipes
- Kinsmart die-cast wholesale models
- When did Zippy die? The chimpanzee died today
- What is SDbus internal error
- Air sterilization during fermentation what is formed
- How to do shukrane ki namaz ka
- How to switch credit card to PayPal