Who makes Wearguard clothing company
WearGuard Company History - www.SHOPARAMARK.com
Back in the 1950’s, WearGuard’s founder, Gene Salem, conducted business around Massachusetts out of a converted milk truck. He knew his customers - gas station owners - were just too busy to get out and shop for uniforms.
So he went to them - selling them top-quality work shirts and pants right out of his truck. The next day, he delivered their personalized work clothing right to their doors. Those station owners really appreciated Gene’s fast, personal service, his expert embroidery, and the way he always stood behind everything he sold - no matter what. They were good principles back then ... and they are still. They’re the principles we at WearGuard base our business on every day.
In 1991, WearGuard purchases E.T. Wright and incorporates business casual and fashionable footwear into its catalog.
In 1992 the WearGuard company was acquired by Aramark-Uniform a division Aramark. WearGuard was the perfect partner for Aramark’s nationwide uniform rental business. In 1996 Aramark purchased the Crest Uniform company, a leading provider of uniform apparel to the restaurant, hotel, and health-care industries. Crest was merged with WearGuard to provide quality personalized work wear across even more industries. WearGuard continues to be one of the nations largest work clothing retailers and one of Americas great brands.
Today, WearGuard has sophisticated, high-tech systems in place that were never even dreamed 50 years ago. Systems that track your order from the first time you hear “Thank you for calling WearGuard” to the delivery of that order right to your door. Your personal account manager is backed by a team of professionals, every one committed to finding the perfect fitSM solution for your company.
WearGuard is still located at 141 Longwater Drive in Norwell Massachusetts, just off RT 3 in the Aramark building. Stop by and visit the WearGuard retail outlet or visit us online at www.SHOPARAMARK.com or www.WearGuard.com
Posted in apparel, Business, History, Work Clothing | Tags: about wearguard, Aramark Uniform, Crest Uniform company, E.T. Wright, Embroidery, expert embroidery, footwear, gas station owner, Gene Salem, Massachusetts, Norwell, Perfect Fit, personal service, Personalization, shop for uniforms, WearGuard Brand, Wearguard history, WearGuard's founder, Work Clothing, Work Shirts, Work Wear
- Historias prestadas andres parra descargar whatsapp
- Sez who free font
- Suspendido temporalmente whatsapp solucion hipertonica
- Where the rainbow ends, explanation
- The presence of absence is everywhere
- How does a self-exciting generator work
- What a buttasaurus is that
- O you who come from above pdf
- How does a torque converter stator work
- What do satisfactory blood test results mean
- What are non-allopathic breast lesions
- Who conducts intelligence tests for children
- How do I delete my Gopro account
- Who married tara overholt
- Oasis bendawo dj o'clock when lelo
- Mp4 audiola come funziona whatsapp
- Zukkoke Knight Latino Descargar WhatsApp
- Which bass strings are nickel versus steel
- David Putnam Houlihan Lokey Howard
- What's in Laroche's Tupperware Box
- Where is Zap Cleaner in the stores
- No matter how long it takes sense
- The man who bombed karachi ebook torrents
- How to hack fb account on the phone