Phylum Sarcodina causes what disease
Symptoms check: which signs indicate which disease?
Symptoms check: what could I have?
With our symptom check, you can click on the symptoms that appear by body region and read what can be behind them. The accompanying lifeline dictionary describes the most common symptoms from A to Z, the various underlying causes and the best way to alleviate the symptoms. The big A to Z of the most common diseases explains the underlying causes.
In the article The six most important warning signals of the body, we have compiled the symptoms and first signs for which it is better to see a doctor immediately.
From acute stomach to toothache: what is a symptom?
So what do all these symptoms have in common? A look at the origin of the term reveals that. Because a symptom - the Greek word meaning after "incident" - is nothing more than a sign of illness. Symptoms tell the doctor which illness could be behind the symptoms described.
There can be many diseases behind the same symptom
But be careful: Determining the cause of a symptom is very difficult, even for some well-trained medical professionals. Because signs of illness can be deceptive. Some examples:
Renal pelvic inflammation is to blame for many a supposed back pain.
Left shoulder pain is in exceptional cases not an orthopedic symptom, but a sign of a heart attack.
Jaundice (jaundice), on the other hand, sometimes indicates that a tumor of the pancreas (pancreatic carcinoma) is squeezing the bile duct.
A symptom is not a disease in its own right
It is also common for laypeople to confuse symptoms and illnesses. For example, the acute abdomen, also known as the acute abdomen, is a common symptom. A wide variety of underlying diseases are hidden behind it. Most often, however, appendicitis is to blame for the severe abdominal pain.
Symptoms provide the attending physician with clues as to what his patient might be suffering from. Signs of illness that are also recognizable from the outside are called objective symptoms - in contrast to subjectively perceived complaints and pain, which only the sick person can report on.
Lifeline / week
The clinical picture is the sum total of the symptoms
Experts also refer to the sum of the symptoms emanating from a certain disease as the symptomatology or clinical picture. Some combinations of certain complaints are called syndrome. Examples of this are Tourette's syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome or the genetic disorder known as Down's syndrome, trisomy 21.
The term "symptomatic" is also derived from the term symptom. If a treatment measure does not combat the cause of an illness (for example cold viruses), but only the symptoms it causes, such as runny nose and sore throat, doctors assign them to symptomatic therapy. The opposite of this is the causal treatment, which is aimed directly at the cause of a disease.
- Tujamo e plastic radio who zippyshare
- How do I port the Juniper router architecture
- What does religious truth mean
- Whatsapp group funny names in malayalam
- Rich sugar mummies in Qatar like women
- How to use moonstone pixel monkey
- In the restaurant like is reflected happily
- How to Season Royco
- Who killed the manager with five heartbeats
- Fabric wholesaler in Mumbai India
- Femmes who love Butches Tumblr Png
- Gary Howard Rod building
- Todd Bergen used cowhorse saddle
- When did Profiyayi die of consumption?
- What is an Ultra LED TV
- How to open el compadre tequila
- Nad c352 check what HiFi
- What does pps stand for in SMS
- Mai tai hermes scarves how to wear them
- How to refill cannons with 308 cartridges
- What is all-purpose flour in Tagalog
- How to reduce pannus belly
- Namco Bandai Youtube monetization how much money
- How to fix Nokia x2-02 microphone flashing problem
- El Chapo Guzman luxury wholesale
- Barry Manilow 2015 interview on Howard
- Discover the Chaos Theory Walkthrough
- How long does a Greek sword last
- Sims 3 doctor of regeneration mod
- How do LP gas regulators work abroad
- Draghi whatever it takes FTP
- Halco Rock Tools Southowram Hall
- Zte z7 max 4pda whatsapp