How to say a million in Korean
If you want to know how to count in Spanish and how to express the individual numbers in Spanish, then we have the perfect overview for you. First you will learn the numbers from 1 to 10 and then we will work our way further
For example, if you have a Andalusia round trip plan, you won't get very far without the basic numbers. Therefore, you should concentrate very well now.
1 - 10 in Spanish
Next I'll show you the numbers from 11 to 100. Then I'll give you a few tips and donkey bridges so that you can remember the numbers better.
Learn the numbers 1-20 by heart. There's no way around it. There are no tips or tricks here either. By the way, the number zero in Spanish is cero.
If you then look at the following numbers up to 100, you will find that a recurring pattern shows up. Similar to German. Once you've internalized this, you should count on it Spanish fall quite easily.
100 in Spanish
100 can be either cien or ciento in Spanish. You have to use cien when you have exactly 100 of something. For example 100 books (Cien Libros).
Use ciento if it's part of a larger number. For example 101, which would be ciento uno in Spanish. And those numbers that are greater than 100 are easy to form. For numbers from 101 to 199, use ciento.
- 101 = ciento uno
- 195 = ciento noventa y cinco
For the other numbers you have to memorize the multipliers for 100. But they are not difficult either.
- 200 = doscientos
- 300 = trescientos
- 400 = cuatrocientos
- 500 = quinientos
- 600 = seiscientos
- 700 = setecientos
- 800 = ochocientos
- 900 = novecientos
In order to learn the numbers between the hundreds of steps, you have to proceed exactly as with the previous number sequences in the hundreds.
- 201 = doscientos uno
- 221 = doscientos veintiuno
- 238 = doscientos treinta y ocho
The last thing you have to do now is to learn two more numbers to count up to a million and beyond.
- 1000 = mil
- 1.000.000 = un millón
Here are a few examples of what the numbers between 1000 and 10 million look like:
- 1,500 = mil quinientos
- 2.001 = dos mil uno
- 33,000 = treinta y tres mil
- 100,000 = cien mil
- 483,382 = cuatrocientos ochenta y tres mil trescientos ochenta y dos
- 1,000,000 = un millón
- 3,000,000 = tres millones
- 6,492,000 = seis millones cuatrocientos noventa y dos mil
Ordinals in Spanish
Before I let you learn the Spanish numbers in peace, I want to mention the most important ordinal numbers. Because the best thing to do is to learn it at the same time.
Ordinals are adjectives and are different from many others Adjectives in Spanish, placed before the noun.
- el octavo libro = the eighth book
- los tercero carros = the third car
By now you should be able to count from 1 to 1 million and beyond in Spanish. Numbers are extremely important and you shouldn't end this lesson prematurely. So you'd better take a step back to be really sure that you've mastered the numbers.
If you want to take the next step, you should 30 Spanish questions learn.
Do you want to start learning Spanish? Then get our free beginners package in the form of an eBook now.
- Martin Howley Ardrahan dog
- Tactical force film what was the subject
- Mamoru and Usagi Lemon Fanfiction where Naruto
- Dakshin Jhapordah Domjur Howrah India
- Kounoike leather piggy bank how much today
- What is gold cermet
- Uric acid removal during dialysis which substances
- Somewhere we only know Keane Soundtrack Waechter
- Tropical fish wholesaler in Thailand
- How to Read a Gem Refractometer Chart
- Who is Ming Tsai married to
- Sreemonti chowdhury tata teleservices ltd
- Ricevere Messaggi Contatto Bloccato WhatsApp for Mac
- What happened to sodapop and sand
- Casa leaveada en campanopolis where it is
- John Coffey how he died
- What if I let Lilith kill Jack
- Howard Community College Email on iPhone
- How to solve 3D squares
- How to stop vibration therapy with hockey sticks
- Maya network mobile parts wholesale
- What does kajava mean in English
- Jessica New York Wholesale Coach
- How to make water bottle suppressors