Mini Me Swap does not start when it is hot

[Release] MinigameSuite 2.0

You last visited: Today at 5:30 pm


  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Advertisement


Advertise with us!


Discussion on [Release] MinigameSuite 2.0 within the Nostale hacks, bots, cheats & exploits forum part of the Nostale category.


04/07/2017, 03:42  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Join Date: May 2014

Posts: 7

Received Thanks: 2

ban risk 95/100? ^^

 
04/07/2017, 10:48  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Join Date: Sep 2016

Posts: 69

Received Thanks: 13

Quota:

Originally Posted by maxo3

It works a lot with "ImageSearch". That means, with the code he delivers a number of pictures the bot is looking for. In the english version of the game there is (for example) no blue "Spielstart" (German for "start game") so the bot can't find the right buttons on any other client

OK i got it, thank you

will you guys release english vision?
 
04/07/2017, 19:06  

Moderator

 
elite * gold: 66

The Black Market: 53/0/1

Join Date: Apr 2012

Posts: 3,461

Received Thanks: 1,740

Quota:

Originally Posted by McJess

Hey
Everything works except when he replenishes the production items, he presses use and does not start the game. Must stay on the PC the whole time, so to speak. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Actually, it should start the game again by itself. Where exactly does he get stuck with you? Does he click on the blue arrow and then not on "Use" or does he not do anything at all after charging the points?

Quota:

Originally Posted by Project1106

ban risk 95/100? ^^

As long as you don't overdo it, I think the danger of being banished is very low

Quota:

Originally Posted by sengbb123
OK i got it, thank you

will you guys release english vision?
I will think about it, but I don't think there are that many non-germans here that it would be worth the effort
 
04/07/2017, 22:24  
 
elite * gold: 1

The Black Market: 8/0/0

Join Date: Aug 2010

Posts: 168

Received Thanks: 20

Small bug found:
At the sawmill the progress indicator does not work properly, but between games it shows the correct number but then jumps back to 0 / x (as far as I have seen that only a $ firstRun = false is missing at the sawmill ) Otherwise everything was great.
Sawmill also runs smoothly

LG maxo
 
04/08/2017, 09:04  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 10/0/1

Join Date: Jun 2013

Posts: 41

Received Thanks: 8

That only happens because I'm playing in my own mini-game. Is there a solution for?
And when I play in the mini of my low (so Nostales suddenly on) he always pulls a fishing rod twice or fails at the quarry, so no level 5 is made.

 
04/08/2017, 10:17  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Join Date: Feb 2017

Posts: 2

Received Thanks: 0

He always pulls twice on the angel for me

 
04/08/2017, 13:53  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Join Date: Mar 2017

Posts: 1

Received Thanks: 0

TR SERVER NOT WORKING HELP ME

 
04/08/2017, 14:26  
 
elite * gold: 1

The Black Market: 8/0/0

Join Date: Aug 2010

Posts: 168

Received Thanks: 20

Quota:

Originally Posted by omerulu68

TR SERVER NOT WORKING HELP ME

Works only with German client.
 
04/08/2017, 16:05  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Join Date: Sep 2016

Posts: 69

Received Thanks: 13

Quota:

Originally Posted by Moneypulation

Actually, it should start the game again by itself. Where exactly does he get stuck with you? Does he click on the blue arrow and then not on "Use" or does he not do anything at all after charging the points?



As long as you don't overdo it, I think the danger of being banished is very low



I will think about it, but I don't think there are that many non-germans here that it would be worth the effort

thanks you for think about my opinion

do it in your spare time haha

i'll wait for you bro
 
04/08/2017, 20:26  
 
elite * gold: 264

The Black Market: 16/0/0

Join Date: Mar 2011

Posts: 143

Received Thanks: 25

Could it be that they only check you when you suddenly put a lot of mates in the NosBasar, such as mackerel or full moon crystals?

I bid mackerel for months for a while and then at some point started selling 20stacks and was then banned.

My guess
 
04/10/2017, 02:17  

Moderator

 
elite * gold: 66

The Black Market: 53/0/1

Join Date: Apr 2012

Posts: 3,461

Received Thanks: 1,740

Quota:

Originally Posted by Florian.K
Can it be that they only check you when you suddenly put a lot of mates in the NosBasar, such as mackerel or full moon crystals?

I bid mackerel for months for a while and then at some point started selling 20stacks and was then banned.

My guess
You mean you picked up the mackerel and then put them all at once in the bazaar? If so, that is not the only thing they pay attention to. I always sold my mats to a trader by trade, so I was never seen in the bazaar
 
04/10/2017, 14:24  
 
elite * gold: 264

The Black Market: 16/0/0

Join Date: Mar 2011

Posts: 143

Received Thanks: 25

Quota:

Originally Posted by Moneypulation

You mean you picked up the mackerel and then put them all at once in the bazaar? If so, that is not the only thing they pay attention to. I always sold my mats to a trader by trade, so I was never seen in the bazaar


what I mean is that the GM's probably only check you when you sell large quantities, no matter how.

My guess about it.
 
04/16/2017, 15:43  
 
elite * gold: 49

The Black Market: 182/0/0

Join Date: May 2009

Posts: 3,140

Received Thanks: 116

Hello,

here is a little feedback with a couple of suggestions.
First of all, the bot is great. Does what it should do, much more can not be said.

I have already observed several times that the bot does not stop beyond 20k and then when it dies it does not accept the reward as if it had forgotten to count the points.

A cool function would be that you could choose which level to play so not only lvl 5 but possibly lvl4 or something

With best regards

 
04/16/2017, 17:18  
 
elite * gold: 0

The Black Market: 11/0/0

Join Date: Apr 2013

Posts: 31

Received Thanks: 5

Yo I have a question:
I downloaded the bot. After I downloaded the bot, I started it. But after starting my mouse is always at the top left of the screen and the game and bot both crash at the same time.
The question: why is that? On my PC or on what else?

 
04/17/2017, 09:06  

Moderator

 
elite * gold: 66

The Black Market: 53/0/1

Join Date: Apr 2012

Posts: 3,461

Received Thanks: 1,740

Quota:

Originally Posted by lolitil2

Yo I have a question:
I downloaded the bot. After I downloaded the bot, I started it. But after starting my mouse is always at the top left of the screen and the game and bot both crash at the same time.
The question: why is that? On my PC or on what else?

Could it be that you did not pack the data folder with you? The folder and the .exe must always be in the same directory