How to write lollipops in Spanish
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Lollipop, Plural: Lut | scher
- IPA: [ˈLʊt͡ʃɐ]
- 1) Candy on a stick
- 2) derogatory, coarse:Failure, parasite
- 3) colloquial:dummy
- 4) Cycling, pejorative:Person who stays in the slipstream of other drivers
- 1) The word has been used with the meaning "sucking child" since around 1800, but today only means "candy on a stick".
- Derivation of the noun zu suck with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -he
- 1) permanent lollipop, lollipop; Austria, dialect: Lollipop
- 2) Lusche
- 3) pacifier
- 4) slipstream driver
- 1) Lea raised the lollipop off the floor, ignored the little crumbs of dirt on it and put it in his mouth.
- 1) “As mine lollipop was all, I still chewed the stem through. "
- 1) “The woman gave Rosa and Bobby one each lollipop with lemon flavor. "
- 2) you lollipop can not do anything to me!
- 3) If it screams, just stick it to it lollipop in the mouth!
- 4) Don't be Lollipop, that is unsporting!
- Nouns:Permanent lollipop, person: Thumbsucker, cocksucker
- Nominative: singular lollipop; Plural lollipop
- Genitive: singular Lollipops; Plural lollipop
- Dative: singular lollipop; Plural Lollipops
- Accusative: singular lollipop; Plural lollipop
- English: 1) lollipop, lolly; 2) sucker; 3) pacifier
- French: 1) sucette (Female), tétine (Female); 4) suceur de roue (male), ratagasse (male)
- Italian: 1) lecca lecca (male)
- Catalan: 1) piruleta (Female), monyeca (Female); 3) xumet (male)
- Croatian: 1) lizalica; 3) duda (Female), varalica (Female)
- Dutch: 1) lolly (male), speen (Female)
- Portuguese: 1) chupa-chupa (male), pirulito (male)
- Romanian: 1) acadea (Female)
- Swedish: 1) klubba (Utrum), slickepinne (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) piruleta (Female)
Anagrams:lugs, shoulder, shoulder, shoulder
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„No, lollipops are not always unhealthy. Sometimes they can do good too. BBDO has one lollipop that gives hope to leukemia sufferers.“
w & v, February 18, 2019
„A 32-year-old tried to raid an ice cream parlor in Rome, the police said. The man used an unusual weapon - namely one lollipop.“
Sputnik Germany, May 31, 2019
„The sculptor Guido Weggenmann has transformed the garden of the architecture museum into a “candyland”. He pays homage in the museum Lollipops and liquorice snails.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, August 5th, 2019
„These lollipop taste particularly good! Haie professional Moritz Müller offers them for a good cause on his internet help platform.“
BILD.de, April 29, 2020
„Regardless of whether it is a nasal spray, lollipop or pretzel - since the beginning of the year, shops have had to print out a receipt, even for the smallest amounts in euros. This annoys many owners, not just of bakeries.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 28, 2020
„Political farce in Madagascar: In the African country, the president fires the education minister because she has a lot lollipop wanted to buy. What that has to do with an alleged anti-Covid drink.“
stern.de, June 06, 2020
„Jan Köppen, 36, offers his licked lollipop to the audience for fun. The audience gratefully accepted the offer, which Steffen Henssler commented with astonishment: "You are a pervert!"“
Gala.de, August 26, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Dutzl (coll., Bavarian)
- Soother (Swiss)
Another word (synonym) for lollipop - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "lollipop":
lick:… Create opposing words: 2) be tight Application examples: 1) The child licks a lollipop. 2) The heater is leaking. 3) She likes to be licked. Saying / idioms: 1) ...
failure:… Fail Female word forms: 1) Failure Synonyms: 1) Bottle, pop-bag, Lusche, lollipop, non-talent, rivet, zero, whistle, loser type, idiot, dumbbell, idiot, loser ...
sweet: ... menthol candy, peppermint candy, cream candy, sage candy, chocolate candy, stick candy 1) Lollipop 1) Rocks application examples: 1) "For me you should have chocolate and ...
Permanent lollipop: Determinative compound of duration and lollipop Synonyms: 1) Lolli, lollipop, lollipop Opposite words: 1) Bonbon, chewing gum General terms: 1) Candy Examples of use: 1) I have a nice permanent lollipop for you
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Lollipop" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Lutscher/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "lollipop" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Lollipops (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lut | schern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈlʊt͡ʃɐn]…
Lollipops (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lut | schers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈlʊt͡ʃɐs]…
Lozenge (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular lozenge; Plural lozenges genitive: ...
Lozenges (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lutsch | ta | blet | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Lutte (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Lutte; Plural Lutten genitive: singular Lutte; ...
Lutten (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lut | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈlʊtn̩] Grammatical…
Air tube (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Luttenschlauch; Plural Luttenschlauch Genitive: ...
Air tube (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Lut | ten | hose Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
- Aretha franklin who zoomin who deluxe edition
- How to design a hospital communication card
- Gta v end credits how long
- When were Emma Cowlam boots born
- Draghi whatever it takes FTP
- Juliette Low Book who is
- Jean Extrapetite Biography Who is she
- Yahoo api finance quote what time zone
- What causes dark fingers and knuckles
- Full body picture for cabin crew
- Doctor, watch the 1996 film online for free
- What happened to August Kubizek
- Hang Tung Chow Hong Kong
- Whole Truth Don Broco Meaningful Quotes
- Eilis as to pronounce
- How to make purple color glaze
- Bitstream inc myfonts whatthefont
- Lirik Lagu, if you tell me
- How to Disconnect Gmail Contacts from iPhone
- Chow Phee Chat Facebook
- Howe yellow the random lyrics to Hallelujah
- Series californication assistir online how I met each other
- How to say a million in Korean
- How to Repair a Solar TV