Halco Rock Tools Southowram Hall
Halco Rock Tools opens new HQ in Brighouse
AN engineering firm has switched its headquarters and 87 staff just three miles to a new site.
And they hope the move guarantees a brighter future.
Halco Rock Tools, which is owned by heavy-duty tools and equipment group Caterpillar, has moved its base from Southowram to new premises in Brighouse.
The switch was made over a two-month period and completed this week.
The new premises at Armytage Road now house all Halco’s key support functions, including finance, sales, human resources, design, purchasing and quality as well as being the main manufacturing facility.
A spokeswoman for the firm said: “The previous facility was over two floors and required investment in the building to best suit our needs.
"Halco felt it was more appropriate to find an alternative premises that could meet the company needs both now and in the future."
She said: “The new facility provides better layout opportunities for the production machines as well as providing up-to-date facilities for a more diverse workforce.
“The location is also better placed for motorway access than the previous site.
"As well as new premises, there has been a significant investment in new machines to ensure that the business is able to meet the demands of its customers both now and in the future."
The company, which became part of Caterpillar’s mining products division in 2011, makes and supplies drilling equipment for the mining and quarries inclusion, oil and gas sector and for drilling water wells.
Facility manager Richard Wingate said: “We are extremely pleased to have completed this transition to our new facility which meets our needs both now and in the future. It's great to be in our new home.
“We are looking forward to being pro-active members of this community. As a Caterpillar company, we encourage all employees to participate in community activities that promote the common good and believe our success should also contribute to the quality of life in the communities where we work and live. "
Among recent community activities, Halco provided a driver and truck for the Halifax Boys Brigade float at this summer’s Halifax Gala.
Halco was formed in 1948 as the Halifax Tool Company, making tungsten carbide drills and masonry drills.
Caterpillar, which is based in the USA, is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company recorded sales of more than $ 65bn in 2012.
- Where's Tim Carella Tuer
- How to stop garter stitch puckering
- How to root sm-t211 4.1.2
- How To Calculate Millage Rate Calculator
- How to run PHP with Notepad
- Who killed tina marie mcquaig
- Bullets for punctuation marks with bullets
- What does Shema mean in Chinese
- Staib Mesh 24mm is like many inches
- Wqvga resolution means what
- What is the kcfs flow rate
- Bvd pocket shirt t wholesale clothing
- Where's Jack Vidgen Vermoegen
- Wholesale Cars Alberta Alabama
- 2012 felt z85 specs howard
- Dish everywhere Android Chromecast mirroring
- How to Unlock Ozito Drop Saw Table
- What does Gunda
- Food supplements wholesale uk
- How far from dalaman airport to marmaris turkey
- The ue4 animation will pause when you look away
- Simple bomber jacket wholesale
- What term means suppuration of the kidney
- Eisenhower Priority Matrix Excel
- How to Make a Confederate Flag Banner
- How to delete Arnova Tablet an10bg2dt password
- Shs girls in Ghana which language
- Fireproof film full of script what Donald
- Chris Howland music from studio balfour
- What is a request to withdraw the reference
- What does hereditary obligation mean what
- Osuchowski developer in syracuse ny
- On the other hand, however, exercises
- Vipertek stun gun wholesale China