How to export oracle import execution plan
Why do I get ORA-39001: Invalid Argument Value when I try to impdp in Oracle 12c? - oracle, import, oracle12c, datapump
When I run this command in Oracle 12c SE2:
I understand that:
ORA-39001: Invalid argument value
ORA-39000: Invalid dump file
ORA-39088: Directory name DATA_PUMP_DIR is invalid
We imported this in 11g the whole time.
How can I fix these errors?
Reply:3 for the answer № 1
From the 12c documentation:
Keep the following requirements in mind when using Data Pump to move data to a CDB:
- The default Data Pump directory object DATA_PUMP_DIR does not work with PDBs. You must define an explicit directory object in the PDB that you are exporting or importing.
You have to define your own directory object in your PDB for which your user (here the system) has read / write rights.
This can be the same operating system directory. If DATA_PUMP_DIR refers to it, all you need is a separate directory object. But I have used the route you preferred from a comment on an earlier question.
Then the import is modified to have:
- What is oestriolcreme bp
- Fcb grid with examples like apa
- Wholesale western style clothing
- How to decorate around blue kitchen countertops
- Lovers when you are near me texts
- How to port prepaid phone numbers
- Zigzag if I should have had a zigzag meaning
- What is Pulehu Chicken
- How many levels of cache memory
- What does Hecho en Tejas mean
- North Woods Law Wardens who died
- Iclear 16 burning taste when vaping
- How do lrs table trackers work out
- How to calculate the record length on Unix
- Series Arjun when Sakshi is injured
- How to Make an Interactive DVD Quiz Game
- Where do praying mantises live in Canada
- What is egm cardiology
- Discrimination in the labor market is evident with the Quizlet
- How do hydrogen bonds occur in HFCs
- What does frunk as duck mean
- Who is Raha Didevar
- Wonderland online how to get spaceship design
- How can you expect half of something