How to use Colorgraphics grape toner
How to dye paint yourself
No matter how large the selection of colors in the store, sometimes it is not enough. In this case, tinting will help - mixing a light base color and color pigment. This way you get a wide variety of colors and shades.
Types of tint ↑
Now it is possible to tint colors on the computer. You just need to choose the right shade, and the equipment for tinting the paint itself will accurately calculate all the proportions for the mixture.
A big plus of this method is the ability to repeat the result if necessary. If you mix color manually, it is unlikely that you will get the same color. However, by independent tinting, it is possible to assess how the color will look directly in the room and, if necessary, make adjustments.
Color selection ↑
A whole group of factors should be considered when choosing the shade you want. The paint can look very different on the first test strokes and when the entire surface of the walls has already been painted.
Lighting also has a significant impact on color perception. Light that is too bright can optically discolor light colors. They look darker and darker in twilight or in poor lighting conditions. Warm or cold light from the lamps can give the color a yellow or blue color.
When choosing the correct color from the table for tinting colors, it should be noted that even with good resolution and color display, monitors cannot reproduce the actual color with 100% accuracy.
When choosing the color of the wall for a living room, it is better to give preference to softer and calmer shades. The kitchen and hallway can be painted in lighter and more saturated colors.
DIY tint ↑
If the paint is tinted manually, it is best to make it in the room where it will be used. This will help achieve the perfect color in the lighting conditions of the room.
When tinting the color with your own hands, it is worth remembering - no matter how hard you try to remember the proportions, but if the second time you are unable to repeat the same color perfectly, the differences will become noticeable with the naked eye. Therefore, the paint must be diluted to a large extent so that it is enough for the entire room at one time. It is better to add 5-10% reserve to the consumption of paint per 1 square meter on the package.
It is desirable that white paint and paint are products of the same company. Manufacturers can have significant differences in the technology of paint production and their composition. So it is better not to risk it. Otherwise, you may get a coating not only of a strange color, but also of poor performance.
As a rule, a tint table is attached to the color scheme, which shows possible proportions of the color mixture.
Large manufacturers, for example Tikkurila, offer their customers entire catalogs of tint colors, available in paper and electronic form.
A mixing nozzle on a drill or perforator must be used to mix the paint, as long and thorough manual mixing of the mixture will still not give a uniform result. The paint is mixed until a uniform mass and color density is obtained ..
The color of the paint in the container may differ slightly from the color on the surface. To see how this shade will look on the wall, you should prepare a test mix (try to remember the exact ratio of the components), then paint a small area and wait for it to dry a little. Even if the proportions are respected, it will not be possible to get a completely identical color for the second time. However, a test stain will help to get a rough idea of the result. It should be noted that when drying, the color of the walls will become a little less bright and saturated.
If the resulting color is not like something, you can change it by either adding a little more color or, conversely, white color. If water-based dyes have been used, the mixture can also be diluted with water.
Color types ↑
The composition of the dyes can be organic or inorganic. The first type allows you to get lighter and more saturated shades, but over time such a coating will noticeably fade. Inorganic colors are shown in a much narrower color range, but are resistant to weather conditions and ultraviolet radiation.
The tint is available in the form of:
- Dry mix;
Dry dyes have the best price of all three types. Its main shortcomings include a small selection of colors and the difficulty of fine-tuning the shade. Before adding to the white base, it is necessary to dilute the powder in a suitable type of liquid - water, drying oil, etc. and mix thoroughly.
Liquid dyes are the most convenient to use. With them, you can change the shade very effectively. You should choose the colors according to the type of paint in the room (water-based, acrylic, oil, etc.). If a specific part of the surface needs to be highlighted with a pop of color, the color can also be used undiluted.
Color pastes, while convenient to use, can themselves be uneven in color. When mixed, this can result in an unexpectedly light or dark shade. When applying, it is important to observe the proportions - the amount of paste for a certain amount of the base color should not exceed the specified amount.
Tips & tricks ↑
- Both Russian and foreign manufacturers have a wide range of types and shades. Domestic paints not only have a better price, but they are also not particularly inferior. Hence, there is no point in hunting down expensive foreign products.
- As a basis for tinting, it is recommended to use snow-white, not just white, paint. The latter often has a yellowish hue, which can greatly influence the tint result.
- Do not get carried away and immediately pour half a bottle of dye into the soil. Just a few drops of paint can change the color of the paint noticeably.
- Paints can be used not only to get the desired shade, but also, for example, in plaster.
However, there are two concepts for this action:
- Glaze - when two different colors are mixed to make a third one (for example, yellow and blue to make green);
- Tones - adding coloring to white paint.
Surface preparation ↑
Before painting the wall, it is important to remove dirt, traces of the previous coating, mold, etc. If the surface is uneven, it is better to plaster and sand it. It is also important that the wallcovering is also white for painting, as a dark background will also be visible through several layers of paint. For better adhesion of the dye to the surface, it is recommended to use a primer suitable for this type of paint.
This avoids unpleasant surprises when tinting paint for walls and paintings and gets the desired shade without much difficulty. The video tutorial explains in detail how to tint color tones without errors.
- What happened to the global nanpa
- Dromolaxia Cyprus Map where is Cyprus
- What is an allspice berry substitute
- Wholesale dried poppy seed capsules uk
- What causes cerebral palsy for uterine hiccups
- Where are Rowan Blanchard's parents from?
- How to test a kokusan ignition coil
- How to win moola mobile
- How to Beat Level 492 Animal Rescue
- How to write the task performance in the assessment
- Como ler mensagens backup WhatsApp
- Broken toes itch as they heal
- Maira means how often in the Koran
- Where's Benhart incantation mark in the dark
- What Acticarbin Tablets Treatment
- Wholesale red leather jackets
- Acropolis now effie how embarrassing gif
- How to reach matheran of borivali
- How I met your mother 8x04 avicii
- 192 yards circumference rectangle whatever the width
- Howard Crowther Property Management Burbage Properties
- What does GNA stand for in accounting?
- What is anticucho sauce
- What is lia mrgdblogger
- How to use moonstone pixel monkey
- What is mentai mayo
- How to List Latin Honors on Resume
- Dax Shepard in Rome tattoo
- How to crop multiple images in Gimp
- Who is Raha Didevar
- How It Works Slipper Clutch Stampede
- Pfcg sap acronym what does this mean
- What's burning in Baltimore