How to cook maffei gnocchi
Kosa is cookingGnocchi | Tomato | Sheep cheese | arugula
Who likes Italian cookswho knows: There are many recipes with gnocchi. Finished goods are used in many instructions. It is doing it yourself not difficult at all. And homemade gnocchi taste much better than the ones you buy, which are known to be chewed as tough as rubber. "Kosa cooks" shows us in yours recipe how quickly it can bring the Italian lifestyle to your plate. And you can refine it with sheep cheese and rocket good vino get from the basement.
Ingredients for 4 servings
600 g floury potatoes, sieved
150 g non-slip flour
50 g semolina
50 g parmesan cheese
For the gnocchi, boil or steam the potatoes (approx. 700g) in the bowl. Let steam out and peel while still hot. Press the still warm potatoes through a potato press.
Add the flour, semolina, egg, nutmeg and Parmesan, add salt and quickly knead everything into a smooth dough. If the dough is too soft, add a little flour or semolina.
Shape the potato dough into rolls about 2 cm thick. Cut off small "cushions" with a pastry card. I save the typical groove pattern (too time-consuming). The gnocchi can be frozen and cooked fresh if necessary.
Bring plenty of salted water to the boil. Bring the gnocchi to the boil in salted water and let simmer over medium heat, fish out with a sieve scoop and fry in a little olive oil in a coated pan until crispy.
500 g ripe vine tomatoes
1 red onion
4 cloves of garlic
125 g sheep cheese
4 tbsp olive oil
Cut the tomatoes, onions and garlic into small pieces and place in a baking pan. Put the sheep cheese in it and drizzle everything with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Take the finished vegetables out of the oven, stir briefly and season again if necessary. Add the fried gnocchi. Serve with a little olive oil and fresh rocket.
Started 22 years agoSandra Kollegger aka "Kosa cooks" and did her apprenticeship as a cook and restaurant specialistPassion to the job. After a few years abroad, she finally returned to Austria. Professionally, she has the most time withAndreas Döllerer minted in Golling. In almost seven years (including five years as head chef) she was able to give herCraft refine and gain a lot of experience in the catering sector.
AsHead chefShe learned and worked in the soul kitchen of the catering trade magazine Rolling Pin Top chefs from all over the world and was always able to take new impulses with me for my own creations. The innumerablePhoto shoots and video shoots trained the eye to put food and groceries in the right light.
AsQualified nutrition trainer it shows today that healthy cuisine is not monotonous. Quite the opposite: throughsmart ideas and finely coordinated ingredients create freshnessNuances of taste- far away from the everyday.
- Shin Sekai Yori, what happened to avoid
- Nutrilab rodent diet wholesale
- Hivernage camping car 74 where are you
- Can you drink club soda when pregnant
- How to Cite a Harvard Movie Reference
- Who said you look mahvelous dahling
- How to make pendants out of stones
- Luosiwan wholesale market in Kunming
- Who invented TV Baird or Farnsworth
- Chambers and Soehne flooring wholesale
- Who shot Johnny essay summary
- Who killed julio el caballo trinitario
- Interfetal monitoring awhonn test
- Skyrim, what does magicka damage enchantment
- How to use Codebreaker ps2 USB software
- Who Owns Today's Leatherslade Farm News
- Wasay Chowdhury actor Vigoda
- Injured heroine how to use the debug tool
- Matty Ice Vape Wholesale
- What is the male form of barista
- Which blog Jenna uses awkwardly
- Wqvga resolution means what
- Hashirama versus Minato, who would win
- Location Croix Chapeau 17220 Newhope