Yamaha lu 90 where was it made
Pol Espargaró (KTM): Set-up came from rookie Lecuona
At the first Aragón GP, no KTM rider had finished in the top 10, a week later Pol Espargaró was happy about fourth place, with Miguel Oliveira and Iker Lecuona two more RC16s landed in the top 9.
«After the disaster of the previous week, this fourth place is good. I think we honestly deserve this position. Because we suffered badly last week and then worked extremely hard to bring about this increase after Friday, ”explained Espargaró afterwards.
According to Pol, the turnaround brought concentration on the front and improved turning. Not only the medium front tire contributed to the significant increase, the Spanish Red Bull KTM factory rider also reported a different approach to the set-up.
«On the first weekend in Aragon we spent the whole weekend trying to understand what was going on. We only changed a few small things on our motorcycle. Because I usually feel comfortable with our 'normal' bike, "said the 29-year-old from Granollers. “But on the second weekend we did it differently, we tried to use different set-ups, far from our usual ones. We tried different swing arms, different steering head angles ... We went much further than on the other tracks, where we only adjusted small things and played with them. Together with the front tire, that was the key. "
The close cooperation with the Red Bull KTM Tech3 team was also decisive here, reveals Pol: “Tech3 also helped us, especially Lecuona. Iker did a really good job over the weekend, we ended up using his set-up. That was really important to us, I think it was one of the first times we got great help from outside. Because on Friday we still had a lot of trouble. "
Tech3 rookie Lecuona, on the other hand, was already in eighth place on the combined timesheet after FP2. “Iker's set-up really helped us. Then all the motorcycles got better, the front tire got better - and the whole package worked well, ”summed up the eighth in the World Championship.
Status of the drivers' championship after 11 of 14 races
1. Me, 137 points. 2. Quartararo 123. 3. Viñales 118. 4. Morbidelli 112. 5. Dovizioso 109. 6. Rins 105. 7. Nakagami 92. 8. Pol Espargaró 90. 9. Miller 82. 10. Oliveira 79. 11. Petrucci 71 12. Binder 67. 13. Alex Márquez 67. 14. Zarco 64. 15. Rossi 58. 16. Bagnaia 42. 17. Lecuona 27. 18. Aleix Espargaró 27. 19. Crutchlow 26. 20. Bradl 12. 21. Smith 12. 22nd Rabat 10. 23rd Pirro 4.
1. Yamaha, 208 points. 2. Ducati 171. 3. Suzuki 163. 4. KTM 143. 5. Honda 117. 6. Aprilia 36.
Team World Cup
1. Team Suzuki Ecstar, 242 points. 2. Petronas Yamaha SRT 235. 3. Ducati Team 180. 4. Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP 176. 5. Red Bull KTM Factory Racing 157. 6. Pramac Racing 128. 7. LCR Honda 118. 8. Red Bull KTM Tech3, 106 9. Repsol Honda Team 79. 10. Esponsorama Racing 74. 11. Aprilia Racing Team Gresini 39.
- How to use lisa pavelka poly bonder
- What does scanner IPM
- Mountfield Gasoline Lawn Mower, How To Get Started
- Who Owns the Zebra Prologue
- How many Tele-Tabs per hour
- How to bypass Internet censorship in Indonesia
- Jaysan the man who sold
- Tchibo women's clothing wholesalers
- What does kiki mean in Greek
- How do you register on Skype
- What a deal with brine
- Dr. Roxana Chow Windsor Ontario
- Too bright resulted in how to dim monitor
- How do I delete my Gopro account
- How to Beat China Mission 753
- How to restore the iPhone from the backup of the ifunbox
- Dr. Sterling Schow Dallas TX
- What happened to Angie Harmon Voice
- Reevaluate How To Sn3
- Where is Atlantis on Google Earth
- How ibn ziyad died in 2016
- 375 kcal how many calories
- How to sand sheet metal edges
- How to redden lips naturally in Urdu