Reading the 16-digit barcode generator
Unlock Sony Xperia Arc S (LT18 LT18a LT18i) Cell Phone!
Need to get your Xperia Arc S unlocked? SafeUnlockCode can ensure a fast, secure and 100% guaranteed unlock if you follow the guidelines! Our prices are much cheaper than buying an unlocker from a network provider, and it's super easy to do!
Once we've sent the code your way, you'll be able to unlock your phone in less than five minutes!
If you want to unlock another phone, you can always click here!
Once unlocked, you no longer have to be tied to a network such as AT&T or Verizon and can use any GSM cellular network to find the perfect offer for you.
These important guidelines must be followed to get the correct unlock code:
Step 1. Find your IMEI - To find your IMEI number * # 06 # or look for the number on a sticker under your battery. You need the first 15 digits of the (15 or 16-digit) code.
Step 2. Select the country where your phone was purchased.
Step 3. Select the cellular network your Arc S is bound to.
Please read : We cannot refund you at any time after the order has been processed as we support the cost of every single IMEI attempt to unlock. Please ensure that you are collecting the correct information and entering it correctly on the website.
Lastly, you need to check if your handset is hardlock. Hardlocked means that you cannot unlock your Arc S and our services cannot help you.
To find out, follow these steps:
- Place a SIM card in your Arc S that does not belong to the cellular network you are blocked from, then turn on the handset.
- From here you need to enter the following sequence: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back (OR * * * * *) *
A menu should now appear with this information:
Network subset 10
Service provider 10
The number next to Network represents your attempts to unlock. 0 represents a hardlock device. If you have a 0 next to the network then DO NOT place an order as this will not work for your handset.
Like you now your Sony Xperia Arc S (LT18 LT18a LT18i) phone unlock - guide!
These are the steps to unlock:
Step 1 :
Send us the IMEI number of your Arc S.
Send us the country where the Arc S was purchased
Send us the network on which your Arc S is blocked
Give us an email address so we can send you an unlock code.
step 2 (as soon as you have received an email):
Open your email from us and find the unlock code,
Insert a SIM card belonging to a different network to the one you are blocked from,
Turn on your Arc S,
Wait for the screen to show a page that asks for an unlock code.
Enter the code we emailed you S!
Can't find the unlock screen? Contact us.
- Chung Wai Yee Chow
- What does Tribuss tablets dosage mean
- Cretinism is caused by what causes hormone
- How can I polish my spoken English
- Getrag 262 specifications howard
- 192 yards circumference rectangle whatever the width
- Where does Bowmouth Guitarfish Liver come from
- Kamila staudigl ciechowicz chylonia
- Where is the city of Biliran on the lake
- Kruthika jayakumar in saree how to look
- How to get gsis id number online
- What causes an electrical feeling in the body
- How to use royal blue wax
- How hospital stomach pumps
- How many Irish immigrated to Argentina?
- If an SQL error occurs, exit 1 shell script
- Dried flowers wholesale Sydney
- What is the best shisha tobacco flavor
- Measurements when inserting a Dobhoff
- Bbom piramide como funciona whatsapp
- Gayathri Devi Temple Yeshwanthpur Howrah
- What is before dawn vertical insertion
- El regalo prometido descargar whatsapp
- Wwe jc ice and whoopie