Where are tactical riflescopes of the Bushnell elite made
Re: tactical riflescope for hunting?
Contribution from Bamburi »Thu 1st Aug 2019, 10:57 am
Since Lindenwirt, Jagawirth and Hane have already put it in a nutshell, I can confirm that.
Still a few points from my side, as I myself was faced with a similar decision, I am also both a hunter and a marksman. It makes sense that different reticles are used for both worlds. I also toyed with the idea of using my Bushnell Elite for hunting but then discarded it. The disadvantages start with the unsuitable mounting, go through the unsuitable magnification up to the reticle.
Then I got the Kahles Helia in 2-10x50 with standard 4-dot reticle for my Tikka T3X in 308. I'm very happy with it, use it 50/50 for stalking and hiding.
Believe with the Kahles 2.4-12x56 you make a very good choice and is safe for hunting a top glass at a reasonable price. For me that was also the budget upper limit of what I wanted to spend on it.
To come back to the initial question, when it comes to hunting reticles, fast target acquisition and as little distraction as possible are important. When hunting, you have to make more decisions inherently than when drilling a board. Especially with autumn deer hunt, when there are several pieces standing together and you then also have to ride a bit because the pieces move. Then you often have to decide quickly:
- is it the selected piece anyway?
- is the shot safe - bullet trap, obstacles, power lines, other pieces behind, etc.
- Does the distance still fit?
- Where will the piece probably jump off? - Follow-up in the shot in case you lose sight of it.
Since then you still need a Christmas tree in a glass.
The theoretical advantage of precision is insignificant when hunting, the most important thing (assuming practice and working equipment) for precision when hunting is the support, then factors such as distance and wind, which in my opinion are negligible. Because low winds do not matter up to 200m and with strong winds nothing takes off anyway ...
In my opinion, the support is also the biggest difference to the shooting range, rifle in front and possibly also in back on sandbag, great sitting position, straight ahead, perfect stop on the stock and view into the ZF. - None of this is available at the high seat, and certainly not at the high seat or when stalking.
Most of the time you have to shoot somehow at an angle, one A ... cheek still on the seat board that is too low, the second in the air, one elbow if it's good on the wobbly, thrown support board, the other in the air. Then one no longer speaks of hole in hole but of a beer mat at 100m.
In a good mood at the shooting range, they even conceal complaints, I experienced that myself. At the shooting range, I paved 3 shots at less than 3cm with my father's gun. Outside then 2 x a deer completely under-shot because of mucking. (Obligatory search with dog of course carried out) I then got rid of the mucking with training and shooting at the stand without a support in the back and with my own weapon without a set trigger.
Sorry if that was too much OT, but it is still interesting for someone who is now starting the hunt, I mean.
- What is called pandan leaf in India
- How much does 1 bulb of fennel weigh
- That's true, but crossword puzzles hint
- How to lighten Xrefs in Autocad
- Rajiv Chowk odd even parking
- What does it mean to improve your craft
- Where Am I From Jay-Z Documentary Torrent
- How to sand sheet metal edges
- What makes tender moves
- Life what a ride quote
- How many calories burned swim 50 meters
- Stool softeners during pregnancy
- Life imprisonment means how many years
- What is Meghan Trainer middle name
- Where's Edward Galagnara
- Andelsbolig howitzvej 67 chevy
- Trapezius strain how long to heal
- Robie Uniacke Emma Howard
- External oblique pains when walking
- How many presidents in America
- Tarot logo canopy wholesale
- Martin Whatson a small step
- How to use vimto fruit savory
- Wholesale board game distributors USA
- How to clean up magnolia leaves
- How to cheat a ck2 title
- I cannot upload a profile photo to WhatsApp
- When languages die pdf
- Quien es jose holowaty howard
- How to Make a Dulcimer Capo Plan
- How to play wsop with friends
- Breed Monster Legends Duchess how to breed
- Complete form 12b column 7
- What is 1st row LCD monitors