How to install pttm mods
How to install the Mod The Clock in Valheim
It is not easy to keep track of the time in Valheim. Thanks to the modding community, you can now have a clock on your screen so you know when night is falling.
The modding community has improved the quality of the game since Valheim's release, and aedenthorn's clock mod is no exception. Aedenthorn is also behind the Mod Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers, which makes it possible to craft directly from boxes. The clock mod is much simpler. It shows either the time of day or the time of day, such as morning, early afternoon or evening. The mod is very handy in the game to know when to return to base to avoid the cold and the nocturnal enemies.
If this is the first mod you install for Valheim, you have to get the pack BepInExPack to install. As soon as this is installed, either use the Vortex-Mod-Manager provided by Nexus Mods or install the Clock-Mod manually by copying the .dll from the download into the Valheim / BepInEx / plugins folder. After the installation you can see the clock on the screen.
Valheim: This is how you install and use the Container Crafting Mod
How to use the clock mod in Valheim
The Clock mod is a simple but useful mod. The clock display can be moved anywhere on the screen. You can even customize the font and the name of the time intervals if you want. The mod uses the standard Valheim font, but you can change it by opening the file BepInEx / config / aedenthorn.ClockMod.cfg in a word processor and changing the value of ClockFontName and then saving it. You have to run the game once with the mod installed to create the file. A list of the working fonts and the mod itself can be found on NexusMods. Custom times can be created by creating values for fuzzy strings and specifying the times you want. For example, you can say something like 6: 30: 00-7: 20: 00 as "Dawn" and 7: 20: 01-9: 00: 00 as "Early morning" to adjust.
The simple function of the Clock Mod doesn't change the game too much, but it provides valuable information to help you plan things better. The simple function of the Clock Mod doesn't change the game too much, but it provides valuable information to help you plan things better. For example, it can be used to better estimate when the smelting or fermentation of things will be finished. It's also handy for knowing when to head home from an expedition.
- Clara Chow George Institute
- Oracle 17090 Operation not allowed if object
- How to sing harmony in third shows
- Ginny richards chilhowie va
- What is a galectomy
- Australian oil from eucalyptus wholesalers
- How to Quickly Elevate Tapioca
- How to use alkyd painting medium
- Who is Nicholas Widner Story Channel
- What does Dojo Cho
- How to use resolution in a sentence
- Access to 2010 browseto where condition in vba
- How To Care For Braces wikihow
- Where's Jack Vidgen Vermoegen
- How many types of kinesis are there
- How to keep Google Chrome on top
- 35l backpack how big is one centimeter
- How did Walter White Poison Brock
- M4a4 howl factory new value series
- Who is Emma Parker Bowles
- Xapian python virtualenv how to do it
- When someone calls you boring
- How do I change the status in Outlook
- What did the Tattie Howkers lyrics see