How to fit children's shoes
What You Should Know About Children's Feet Growth:
98% of children are born with healthy feet
However, 60% of adults suffer from foot damage.
Research from the past 70 years has shown that one of the most common causes of foot damage is poorly fitting shoes in the development of the foot.
Infancy 0-11 months
Most children do not yet need shoes, at most crawling shoes to protect their feet outdoors and as heat protection.
In this phase, some children already begin to straighten up and walk along objects, possibly also running free.
Now you should run outside too; Therefore, a very flexible shoe is recommended for this time, which can be moved in all directions, optimally adapts to the foot without hindering the child when crawling and walking - possibly even without a solid sole.
The leg position is very often bow-legged during this development period, which is completely normal.
Toddler age 12-36 months
The children start running at that age. During this time they change 3-4 shoe sizes a year. The footwear should be flexible and only offer protection. At this age, the shoe must be optimally adapted to the foot. For this reason you should not only consider the length of the foot but also the width (width of the foot taking into account the instep height).
See WMS = width and measure system
In this phase, the feet are still flat and do not need a pronounced footbed so that the muscles under the instep can develop. The leg position can now change to knock-kneed by hypercompensation, this step is also quite normal.
Pre-school age 3-6 years
At this age people run, jump, climb, everything is explored and tried out. The right shoe should therefore fit perfectly, but also be very resilient. The leg position should now be as straight as possible and an arch should have formed under the foot. (For comparison, you can brush your foot with an ink pad or finger paint and make an impression. Here you will notice that the foot is only shown as a ball, heel and side. The instep is left out.)
The growth of the feet is now represented by 2 sizes per year.
Children / adolescents from 6 years
The fashion aspect already begins at this age: What does my shoe look like?
With all fashion trends, please keep an eye on the function and fit! There are very fashionable shoes that still meet the standard of a good children's shoe.
Let us advise you.
- What is a harmonizer in a group
- 4story stone paper scissors, how to win
- Nissan A12 engine governor how to service
- What to feed a malamute dog name
- Denon pma 1055r wikihow
- I can't sing when I'm sick
- Global Health Risks that 2009a
- How to play against garen lol riven
- Barbara kean what a villain you are Buzzfeed
- How to Draw Manga Torrent
- How to make beehive osrs reddit
- How to make rain curtain fountain
- Sorig Tibetan products wholesale
- 2003 Gibson SG Special Specifications Howard
- Bruce Dern where the beef is commercial
- Self-dealing occurs when managers lie
- How to remove sour taste from food
- Car front speaker which frequency is set hpf
- Chow Tai Fook company limited annual report
- Skyrim falls when he approaches the mansion with a lake view
- Gryllotalpa how to remove
- How does the Sudan III test work
- How many oak pantries up to -99 socket
- Rachel Chow Rajah Tann
- What does open number of employees mean
- Pasteurization temperature mushroom, when to harvest
- How to set up awstats for iis
- Callebaut dark chocolate truffle mussels wholesale
- Tru Face Line Corrector How To Use It
- Cnc what it means to be catholic
- How is the corporate culture of zappos maintained?
- Used Bob Cowhorse saddle
- Who played bobo and little devil
- Search for acquisition costs in wholesale