Netapp nfs chown operation not allowed
So, I did a fast trace on the network traffic and found kind of weird behavior:
Its true, this is an LDAP-enabled login. However, current user is a local one and NFSv3 shouldn't use LDAP (or anything for auth), right?
Well, might be not directly related to NFS (but to checking the mountpoint, wse?).
Secondly, I understand from [http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1813#page-31] that the Null call "is made available to allow server response testing and timing."
And then, this is how it ends. Really weird, to me ...
Additionally, LDAP gets a reset (which it doesn't for usual LDAP lookups ...)
Erm, I would not like to publish the full pcap here, however, if anybody would be willing to help, I'll share in any private way.
Another thing: I just tried to check / etc / services (remember the changes with iana-etc, right?).
It actually differed for NFS and read:
I tried ommitting the weird entries - no change.
Finally, I just want to mention that yes the NFS server is in my / etc / hosts and I would greatly appreciate any help ;-)
- How to play Lego Chima card game
- No matter how loud I scream subject
- Life home we are 320kbps
- Injera bread whole foods
- Black-eyed peas where love is tradition
- How to Play the Godzilla Theme on Guitar
- How to Extract Mine Imator Rigs
- How to unlock vergil in dmc3
- Led bloody zeppelin that has its origin
- Where can I find Dreamlets on Wunderkind
- Jenny Howell Percival Wedding
- How to stop picking fingernails
- How to surrender a project
- Charlie Laughton when you got god
- Majedar status for WhatsApp in Punjabi
- Bora djordjevic al kapone whoop
- How often to touch up color tattoo
- Native Tubestock Wholesale Nurseries in Ohio
- How to break the Citadel Halo 3
- Medial knee pain when climbing stairs
- Vaidyanath jyotirlinga deogarh how to attain nirvana
- How does Google SEO work
- Deepthi jayaraj irs where is my refund
- How many Tele-Tabs per hour