The size of the iPad website is not changed when you press it
How to change the size of the Windows 10 scroll bar
The Windows scroll bar is the bar that appears to the right of every window (including the web browser) that allows us to scroll vertically (or horizontally) through all of the contents of that window. In addition, if we have a very long list of items, we can also use the mouse wheel with this bar.
Although Microsoft gives the operating system many options Settings In the menu we often find functions and settings that are not yet included in this Settings menu. For example, the ability to adjust the size of this scroll bar of the windows of our windows. Therefore, if we want to change the size, we have to resort to a simple change in the Windows registry.
Change the size of the Windows scroll bar
To make this change in the configuration, you must first enter the Windows registry. To do this, use the Cortana search engine or press the button Windows + R Keyboard shortcut and execute the command:
In the Windows registry editor, let's move on to the next section:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Control Panel / Desktop / WindowMetrics
Here we find two values: ScrollHeight and ScrollWidth. These two allow us to change these values (although we need to know how to enter the appropriate value).
By default, these values have a value of -255. This value is obtained by multiplying -15 by the value in pixels that you want the scroll bar to be. The default value is 17 pixels (-15 × 17 = -255). If you want this bar to be 10 pixels thick, change the values to the negative number (-15 × 10 = -150). If we want it to be thicker by 20 pixels, we change the value to (-15 × 20 = -300).
These registry entries support values from -120 (the thinnest) to -1500 (the thickest).
Restart the computer after changing the values. When you open a new Windows File Explorer window, the new value is assigned on the PC.
Return to the original size of the scroll bar
At first, we may not find the optimal value through to the end. Nothing happens. We just have to go back to the registry and change the value of these two entries again to another value and restart to see the changes.
If you haven't convinced us of a configuration, you'll need to restore the default value for the two registry entries. That is, we will give ScrollHeight and ScrollWidth a value of -255 (negative, important value).
We accept the changes, restart the PC and have the Windows 10 scrollbar back in size and thickness by default.
This trick continues to work All versions of Windows 10 , from the first to the 2004 version of the operating system, which will be released in spring 2020.
- What does my mojo mean back
- Set whoami to variable
- What is LG Motion Eye Care Setting
- John Michael Richardson Wholesale Jewelry
- Somewhere over the rainbow guitar tabs easy
- How long are the airport runway diagrams
- Gangadharpur Vidyamandir Panchla Howrah Card
- What happened in the history of America in 1976
- Bhagyesh in astrology, what does Pluto do
- How does the worksheet for kplc prepaid meters work
- What does Bossed Up Swag
- How to inject steroids into the calf muscle
- What are Entress drops used for?
- How to correct my audio recording settings
- Wholesale off brand atv
- Thomas pritzker where does he live
- Who sings counts my happy stars mike
- Whole body bone scan in Kolkata West
- What is binary James can girlfriend
- Volkhov Stick Wehrmacht Definition
- How to get super glue from wood
- Waheguru status for WhatsApp or Bangla
- This is how you emboss matrices when troubleshooting at ebosser
- What's up horia moculescu wikipedia