How to use used psn codes
How can you recycle used tea bags?
Last update: 29th January, 2019
If you drink tea frequently, you can use the used ones Teabag then recycle in various ways.
These are only plant residues, but the various possible uses may surprise you: fertilizer for plants, treatment against dark circles, against bad smells in the refrigerator, anti-mosquito repellants ... Teabag can be used in many ways.
By reusing the used tea bags, you can protect the environment. So if you drink tea frequently, you can make it a habit to use the leftovers again afterwards; there are numerous practical uses.
Fertilizer for plants
Anyone who owns a garden often also has a composter, in which all organic kitchen and garden waste is collected every day, which then produces humus. This is undoubtedly an excellent way to utilize waste and get fertile soil.
You can also use tea bagsserve as fertilizer for indoor plants, for example.You can collect several or mix each one under the soil of the flower pots.
If the bags are made of organic material and don't contain a metal clip, you can bury them directly in the ground.
Most teas have health-promoting properties and work not only internally but also on the skin.
For example, black and green tea workanti-inflammatoryand can be used to treat dark circles, puffy eyelids, or insect bites.
When the tea bags are cold, they work even better, as the cold also has a decongestant effect.The best thing to do is to put the bags in the freezer and take them out again as needed to place them directly on the affected areas.
Against bad smells
This possibility of use is rather unknown. Dried tea bags work in a similar way to baking soda: they absorb bad smells and therefore are Very helpful in the fridge or wardrobe.
One tea bag alone cannot hold a lot of odor, so we recommend that you collect several and keep them in a decorative box with holes in them.
Also for The bags can be used for cleaning carpets or pet beds. Simply sprinkle the dried tea residue on the carpet, let it work for a few minutes and then vacuum it off. So dust and bad smells can be removed at the same time.
Incense sticks against mosquitoes
Anyone who loves incense sticks should know that tea or herbs do the same and do the samepurifies the air and drives away mosquitoes.In particular black tea, lemon, lavender, rosemary or eucalyptus tea.
Use the same tea bag again
If you want to make particularly good use of the tea bag, you can also use it again to prepare a tea, especially if the tea is strong.
You can also use two used tea bags for the second cup,to get a more intense taste.
If you boil several tea bags again, you can use them to prepare a relaxing foot bath or add the tea to the bath water.
We have already mentioned the properties: Here, too, black or green tea has anti-inflammatory effects and counteracts unpleasant odors.
Images provided by A girl with tea, rabi w and Anders Adermark.You might be interested in ...
- Who do you love 2008 torrent
- Unicef вЂ ‹вЂ‹ 10 km is the same as many miles
- What does extraordinary mean against extraordinary
- How did Paul Calandrillo do diet
- What does Super Moras mean
- How to update tvarvc table lamps
- Dr. Seuss Whoville poem Snowflake
- Julian Boodram Howard University
- How to act like Princess Belle
- I can not talk right now. What is Hindi meaning
- What do 70 pieces of clothing look like
- Thioctacid 600 h, what is it for
- What does Macaulish
- Passion fruit syrup whole foods
- How to see the view from stadium seats
- How to Unlock Samsung Sch-R720 Pattern Lock
- When to have or has worksheet
- How to change car pedals
- What is carving of sebum
- Yoco Wholesale Malaysia 2016
- How to use wtfast in garena lol
- Darkorbit how to upgrade drones quickly
- Programa para espiar el whatsapp desde pcos
- Dni Andrychowa 2012 concert