When to start releasing Doberman ears
When do you start brushing your baby's teeth?
Last update: 10 May, 2019
When do you start with theBrush teethand how is oral hygiene carried out? This is the question every mother has to ask herself, so we're going to cover it up in today's article.
Logic tells us that with theBrush teeththen begins when the first teeth become visible. But many recommendto clean the gums beforehand.Then learn more about this topic.
When the baby's first teeth become visible,use a special baby toothbrush with few and only very soft bristles.It is best to ask your pediatrician which toothbrushes are best.
The recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistryis that to start with, only a very small amount of toothpaste (the size of a grain of rice) should be used, which should contain fluorine to strengthen tooth enamel and make it resistant to tooth decay.
Brushing teeth in babies
Remember, however, that fluorine can be dangerous to babies if they swallow the product in large quantities. So keep the toothpaste safe. Too much fluorine could also cause dental fluorosis, which causes discoloration of the teeth.
A baby is a blank check to the human race.
-Barbara Christine Seifert-
When your child is feeling bigger, you need to keep reminding them of the importance of proper oral hygiene and teeth brushing. But you will also manage that with patience!
Brush your teeth when the child is older
From the age of 2 you can start with a very small amount of toothpaste.You can use a fluorine-free product initially, as the child could accidentally swallow the pasta.
There are special toothpastes for small children, also made from completely natural ingredients and without fluorine. Be sure to read the product description to make sure the pasta is suitable for your child.
Your role as a role model is very importanttherefore it is good for your child to see how you brush their teeth regularly and that this is part of their daily routine. It will then want to imitate you.
Songs and little games in front of the mirror make brushing their teeth more fun and your child will be motivated to take care of their teeth.
From the 3rd ageyour child can already brush their teeth by themselves and they no longer swallow the pasta.You can then give him a little more on the toothbrush and buy age-appropriate products.
Once all of the teeth are in place, you can also show your child how to floss.Do not forget to have regular check-ups at the dentist,who can also advise you in detail.
A quick visit to the dentist is also important if problems arise, for example with bleeding gums or tooth decay.You might be interested in ...
- Broadcast message no WhatsApp quotes
- 1 gigaton corresponds to the number of megatons
- La casa del terror 3 descargar whatsapp
- El regalo prometido descargar whatsapp
- How to cook leche flan without llanera
- Schubmeister t80 how to set up
- What is the result 0x800f0805
- How much is Mazda Shinari
- Kodak Retina IIic How To Use
- How to set up 3ds homepass
- Where can I get Pokemon cards in Bangalore
- Naomi ackie doctor who
- What does the enforcement of the rights of litigants mean?
- How big is the diameter of 10 mm
- Acropolis now effie how embarrassing gif
- How to Play Cityville Monopoly Board Game
- How to see network traffic in ie8
- Zider b how venture capital works pdf
- What does flood mean?
- What happened to Schnorbitz the dog
- How to make local friends on kik
- How many football stadiums are there in Portugal?
- What makes you beautiful chords ukulele lady
- Two-way curtain track how