How difficult is the nursing school
Nurse Training: The Structure
If you have decided to train to be a nurse, you will probably ask yourself what it looks like exactly?
Registered nurses who have completed their training in another country and now want to work in Germany or Austria ask the same question. In this case, you want as much of what you have learned as possible to be recognized here. This gives rise to some questions:
How is a nurse training set up?
The nurse training usually lasts 3 years and takes place in a nursing school. These schools often work with hospitals to get the trainees used to working life. Sometimes the training is offered part-time and over a period of 4 years, but this is rather rare.
The training in a nursing school is divided into theoretical and practical lessons, which always alternate.
Theoretical training takes place in the form of classes with several lessons and can be compared to a normal school.
The practical training is done in the hospital or in a cooperating clinic. The students often change wards and help out with outpatient care.
How many lessons are there?
There are lessons one to five times a week, either parallel to the practical training or over several weeks with alternation to the practical training.
Theoretical classes last around 700 hours each year, so in total 2100 Lessons. You will do 1,600 hours of this together with trainees in the field of child nursing and the remaining 500 hours are specifically for nurses.It looks very similar with practical training. This has a total of approx. 850 hours per year 2500 Hours throughout the nurse training. You do half of that again with the child nursing trainees and the rest is again only for nurses.
So in total you have about 4600 Lessons spread over 3 years. The nursing schools then divide up the exact hours differently.
What kind of subjects are there?
The exact names of the subjects differ from nursing school to nursing school, but there are always 4 major subject areas in the theoretical training:
- Knowledge of health and nursing, health and children's nursing as well as nursing and health sciences with a total of 950 teaching hours
- Nursing-relevant knowledge of the natural sciences and medicine with a total of 500 teaching hours
- Nursing knowledge of the humanities and social sciences with a total of 300 teaching hours
- Nursing-relevant knowledge from law, politics and economics with a total of 150 teaching hours
The remaining 200 hours are used for projects or the like.
What do I do in the practical training?
During the practical nurse training, you go through all possible stations in the hospital. You will work both as an inpatient and outpatient. In detail this means:
- Health and nursing care for people of all ages in inpatient care in curative areas in the subjects of internal medicine, geriatrics, neurology, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, maternity and neonatal care as well as in at least two of these subjects in rehabilitative and palliative areas with a total of 800 teaching hours
- Health and nursing care for people of all ages in outpatient care in preventive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative areas with a total of 500 teaching hours
- Health and nursing Inpatient care in the subjects of internal medicine, surgery and psychiatry with a total of 700 hours of instruction
The nursing schools divide the remaining 500 hours at will.
- What does air over engine mean
- Atmospheric layer in which ozone gas is found
- Where is William Crawshay buried alive movie
- How to act like Princess Belle
- How do I get Playboy magazines on iPhone
- Usbutil 2 1 ps2 descargar whatsapp
- How to make someone sad permanently
- How to make money with black magic
- How to install an HP Laserjet 80a cartridge
- Dungeon fighters live how to get outfits
- What is Albergersalz
- Where are the receptors for nonsteroidal hormones
- How to downgrade blackberry z10 software
- What Causes and Effects Diplobacillus
- Howlett 1924 presidential election
- Which car fits a Fram Ca7351
- What does air over engine mean
- Lep world 3 how to beat a troll
- Paul benacerraf what numbers
- Citire rapida din fisier c & s food wholesaling
- The running pace is 160 beats per minute
- How to fall asleep quickly
- What does fade out mean
- Nano Block Duck Tie Instructions
- Dr. Who Merchandise Vancouver
- What causes rudeness in pears
- What kind of bedspread for sleigh bed
- How to twist pencil between your fingers
- Fiac air compressors wholesaler
- How to calculate the maximum zero fuel weight
- What a difference a day of plaque makes
- What is the b gap in football
- Michelle chamuel where is she now
- What happened to the simpsonize me website