What is pty radio
Setting AF (Alternative Frequency) / REG (Regional)
If the AF function is activated (ON), the unit automatically switches to the frequency with which the station you are listening to can best be received. The AF function is activated (ON) by default.
Depending on the reception area, some stations can broadcast different radio programs with different frequencies.
If the REG function is activated, you can continue to hear the same program.
Hold down the [BAND] button for one or more seconds.
Each time you press the [BAND] button, the settings change as shown below.
AF-ON / REG-OFF → AF-ON / REG-ON → AF-OFF / REG-OFF → AF-ON / REG-OFF ...
If the AF function is activated (ON):
“AF” lights up on the PND display.
If the REG function is activated (ON):
“REG” lights up on the PND display.
You can check these status indicators on the sub-display even after you have removed the PND.
- Strengthen the remaining questions from the book club
- Zachowania agresywne praca licencjacka chomikuj
- How to break dungeon walls in terrariums
- Shivji quick, what can you eat
- How azt and insti work
- What is a 3-way ball valve
- Disabling duplex printing on the Xerox 3320 printer
- Klenks epoxy enamel instructions for binding
- How To Make Shaiya Private Server Elite Pvpers
- Laguna Beach, where are you now Tessa
- 300 g of rice corresponds to the number of cups
- Eurovan gearbox hard gearshift at Kaelte
- Dacia sandero check what cartoon
- Arabic female names with meaning whatsapp
- English 104 Howard University
- When love freezes, it soon reveals synonyms
- How much do the Champions League referees earn
- Chanel Savoir Faire is an outsider everywhere
- How to take herbarium sample pictures
- How to Thicken Skin Salt Peeling
- What does loveless fascination mean?
- How to cook frozen kebab meat
- How to make a noddy hat
- What does it mean to take up employment