How to cook Litti in the microwave
Entire menus can be conjured up in a microwave. (Photo by: © Maksim Kostenko / fotolia.com)
In simple terms, a microwave converts electrical current into microwaves. This is done with the help of the so-called Wave stirrer, because it distributes the waves evenly in the interior of the device. This is how the waves get into the food in the microwave.
All microwave ovens have different ones Power levels:
- below 200 watts: thawing
- 200-300 watts: keeping food warm
- 300-500 watts: heat
- 500-800 watts: ferment
- over 800 watts: Heat liquids
Info: When you cook in the microwave, they are Cooking times are much shorter. This saves up to 80% energy and approx. 50% time compared to conventional cooking.
Tip: It is often claimed that using the microwave can cause radiation damage. But this is completely wrong! The different power levels are only used to generate heat.
Do you have to have microwave dishes?
However, it doesn't always have to be microwave dishes, a normal plate will do the same.
There is a simple test to determine whether your dishes are microwave-safe:
- Place the empty plate in the microwave at maximum power for around 1 minute.
- If the plate is still at the same temperature afterwards, it is suitable as a microwave dish.
- But if it gets hot, then probably not.
Plastic containers are perfect for cooking in the microwave, because they heat the food evenly.
IMPORTANT: A microwave can take a lot, but not metal.
Info: Because porcelain contains tiny bits of lead, there are Porcelain vessels not so optimal, because the lead prevents the food from getting completely hot.
If food is heated in the microwave it should be covered, otherwise it will dry out. Only with breaded meat can it be dispensed with, it becomes mushy with a cover.
How do you cook in the microwave?
When cooking with the microwave, the power of 600 watts is sufficient. (Photo by: © Rostislav Sedlacek / fotolia.com)
Theoretically, everything can be prepared in the microwave, but some types of meat, for example, do not become soft but rather tough in the fast cooking process.
- Cooking meat in the microwave is quick and, above all, healthy. Pork and poultry, but also fish, are perfect for the microwave and a juicy meatloaf needs just four to five minutes at 800 watts in the fast wave. Beef and game are classic stews and are tough in the microwave.
- So that the food gets a nice color, you should always sprinkle a little paprika powder over it.
- Please do not add water or fat in the microwave, it is better to stir up a sauce separately afterwards.
- Microwave dishes shouldn't be salted either, as salt draws moisture out and the meat then dries out and becomes tough. After the cooking process, you can add salt.
- Vegetables are great for the microwave. The same applies here: do not salt and do not add water to vegetables that contain a lot of liquid, because they cook in their own juice. For vegetables with a small amount of liquid, one to two tablespoons of water or broth should be added. Potatoes take six to seven minutes in the microwave and broccoli just five minutes.
- If possible, a power of 800 watts should not be exceeded, otherwise the food will dry out and that is not the point.
Tips for cooking in the microwave:
- Thin Slices of bacon Cover with kitchen paper and fry in the microwave for 4-5 minutes at 800-1000 watts.
- Nuts or Almonds in a plate and roast for 1-2 minutes at around 800 watts, then stir and again in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk 2 eggs into a cup, stir in any spices, ham and cheese and then in the microwave for 1-2 minutes at 800 watts - that's it Frittata.
- Half-fill a bowl with water, beat in an egg and place in the microwave for around 1-2 minutes at 800 watts - that's it poached egg.
- Corn on the cob Brush with butter and put it in the microwave at 800 watts for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut thin vegetable slices (carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) or fruit slices (apple, pear, etc.), place on a plate with baking paper, drizzle with a little oil and put in the microwave for 3-5 minutes - they're done crisps.
Our recipe tips:
Rating: Ø 3.9 (151 votes)
- Bomd stc means what
- What's more American cola or Pepsi quiz
- How many chiral centers in camphor
- Grisham Properties 65775 which county
- What psychologists say about Facebook settings
- What is Parvaim Gold
- What is nfc betalingskenmerk
- Like merck price keytruda
- Dwight Eisenhower Elvis Impersonator Cruise
- Blancmange what's your problem texts newly found
- What is Fusermount rotten
- Satta matka gali guess who's coming
- Fakro okna dachowe castorama
- How to do animatronic yoda
- What happened to Jean Paul Hoellenkueche
- Aretha franklin who zoomin who deluxe edition
- What does it mean Posterior Placenta Fundal
- Beyaz birth control of when to start pumping
- How to rearrange the specific heat capacity equation
- How to do binary code nail designs
- Ericson Beamon Clarity Earrings Wholesale
- How old is Linda Mottram
- Anna Szyndler Czestochowa Shrine
- Jamie Zimmer Bridezillas That Got