What are craftsmen doing in Victoria 2
Victoria 2: Quick Tips
Irregulars can be used by any nation, they are cheaper but not as efficient as infantry because they are poorly equipped and poorly trained.
The infantry is the standard unit of any army of the "civilized" nations. They make up a large part of the army. And the technology "flintlock rifles" makes them ready for training.
- Guard infantry:
Guard infantry is more expensive than normal intantry, but is much more efficient in combat. Later the guard infantrymen form the core of the standing armies of the "civilized countries. The" muzzle loader "technology enables training.
The engineers are worse than the infantry in open combat, but they are more effective in attacking provinces and cities. The "breech loader" technology enables training.
The cavalry is the standard unit of mounted units and forms the majority of the reconnaissance troops at the beginning of the game. The "military staff system" technology enables training.
Dragoons are stronger on the defensive than the standard cavalry, but are not as good at scouting. The "Military Plans" technology enables training.
Cuirassiers are the strongest mounted units on the defensive. The "Military Statistics" technology enables training.
Hussars are the most advanced cavalry units in the game. They are the weakest mounted units in combat, they are weaker in attack and defensive but are the best scouts in the game.
The warship is the first usable capital ship in Victoria 2. Any country that is wealthy can build such ships from the start.
The armored ships are more than 5 times stronger than warships. However, they are also much more expensive. The "armored ships" technology enables training.
The Dreadnought is the most modern and efeective capital ship in the game. It is more than 30 times as strong as an ironclad. The "Dreadnoughts" technology enables training.
Every country can build this type of ship right from the start. However, they are the cheapest and therefore not very effective escort ships.
- Trade Destroyer:
The Trade Destroyer is the first light ship to require a steam engine. A Kriesship can sink but no ironclad. The technology "trade destroyer" and "steam engine" enables the training.
The monitor is a bit stronger defensively than the trade destroyer, but also much slower and on par with the attack. The "monitors" technology enables training.
The cruiser is fast and powerful. He can sink any ship except dreadnoughts. The "Protected Cruiser" technology enables training.
- Clipper transporter:
The clipper destroyer is the standard ship for transport. It is available from the start and is required for the transport of land units over the water.
- Steam transporter:
Steam vans are better than clipper vans in combat and speed. however, they cost a lot more. The "steam transporter" technology enables training.
The artillery can fire from the 2nd row until the front rows are breached. As long as you do not get any damage and increase the army's fighting power enormously. The technology "muzzle loader contactor, bronze" enables the training.
Tanks are not used until late in the game, they are far superior to many units in attack as well as defensive. However, the tank has very high supply costs so that not very many tanks can be used efficiently.
The "tank experiments" technology enables training.
The aircraft are special cases in the game, they are weaker in terms of combat strength than the other units, but, like the artillery, fight from the 2nd row. The planes are used almost mainly for reconnaissance as they are extremely effective in doing so. "Aviation" technology enables training.
Victory in battle and in the struggle for power in the 19/20 will only be achieved through good cooperation between all units and regular supply. Century secured.
1 out of 3 readers found this entry helpful. What do you think?
- Anyone who killed Charlotte on pll is a wren
- What is a Perfect Apgar Score
- Car radio dashboards wholesale
- How to give a round chair with a stick
- 1874 what happened to jocelyn
- What is best with most of them
- Spiderman push-up muscles used while running
- How to attach nikon binocular straps
- What is New Age Information Technology
- How To Fix Star Wars Minecraft Mod
- Homonym, what is the meaning of Easter
- Doctor Who Monster Invasion Fish Custard Thai
- What does tax deduction mean on page 60
- Gopastami in 1984 what is the two
- Cash and carry wholesalers Kuilsriver community
- How old is Shantea Mac's friend
- How to be a mug shot gentleman
- 1 kg of dextrose is like many cups
- Person who collects information
- Mick Brooks, what financialization is
- E2 factory how to basic
- What was the name of the ship Giovanni da Verrazzano
- What is Zaf Correction
- I will get married if I want to
- Billy Joel on Howard Heck Audio
- What does eye color mean in anime
- Tangata Whenua meaning of colors
- How To Hard Reset Grade 1 Korean
- Pw80 engine rattles when idling
- Bewholme shires of england
- Gls regression in spss what is n
- How to use Lancer GTS paddle shifter
- What does consistently mean in a relationship
- Who is Jergens Commercial Actress