Chad long francis howell school board
Ballotpedia provides comprehensive coverage of the 100 largest cities in America by population as well as mayoral, city council, and district attorney election coverage in state capitals outside of the 100 largest cities. This board member is outside of that coverage scope and does not receive scheduled updates. If you would like to help our coverage scope grow, consider donating to Ballotpedia.
Chad Lange is an at-large member of the Francis Howell Board of Education in Missouri. Lange won the general election on April 7, 2015.
Lange previously ran unsuccessfully for an at-large seat on the board on April 8, 2014.
Chad Lange is a resident of St. Charles County, Mo. Lange is a journeyman insulator with the International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators, Allied Workers Local # 1 and Sidney Insulation.
- See also: Francis Howell School District elections (2015)
The election in Francis Howell featured two of the seven seats on the board up for general election on April 7, 2015. Incumbent Eric Seider ran for re-election against challengers Sandra Ferguson, Kimberlyann Granger, Mike Hoehn and Chad Lange for the two at- large seats. Ferguson and Lange defeated the other three candidates to win the election.
|Francis Howell School District, At-Large General Election, 3-year term, 2015|
|Source:St. Charles County Election Authority, "Election Summary Report," April 20, 2015|
Lange reported $ 1,410.00 in contributions but no expenditures to the Missouri Ethics Commission, which left his campaign with $ 1,410.00 on hand during the election.
Lange received endorsements from the local affiliate of the Missouri National Education Association and the Tri-County Labor Club of the AFL-CIO COPE.
- See also: Francis Howell School District elections (2014)
Lange ran against incumbents Mike Hoehn, Mark C. Lafata and Mike Sommer and fellow challengers Rene Cope, Kimberlyann Granger, Ralph Moore, Cory Simek and Gary Stevenson in the general election on April 8, 2014. Cope, Lafata and Sommer won the three at -large seats.
|Francis Howell School District, At-Large General Election, 3-year term, 2014|
|Nonpartisan||Mark C. LafataIncumbent||14.4%||3,227|
|Source:St. Charles County Election Authority, "Summary Report," April 22, 2014|
Lange did not report any contributions or expenditures to the Missouri Ethics Commission.
Lange received an endorsement from the Francis Howell Education Association.
Lange published a candidate statement in Mid Rivers news magazines:
|“||I have a strong desire and passion to serve the best interest of district students and taxpayers. I will present a fresh outlook on district issues while being a positive influence on the board. My top priorities are 1) Making sure every student is given the best opportunity for the highest quality education. 2) Ensuring that district tax dollars are being spent wisely. 3) Bringing awareness to and prevention of bullying and harassment to keep our schools safe. 4) Increasing participation in early childhood education. Research shows that providing a high quality education for children before they turn 5 yields significant long-term benefits. |
I am an active and involved parent of three children and numerous family members who attend school in the district. I currently serve on the districts facility committee and I attend monthly school board meetings regularly. That along with my strong desire, passion and willingness to learn and communicate will bring a much needed fresh and independent voice to the board.
|—Chad Lange (2015)|
Lange completed a voter guide profile for the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
|“||What are your top priorities for the district?|
Making sure every student is given the best opportunity to the highest quality education that will help them succeed in the future. Protecting the taxpayers of the district and ensuring their tax dollars are being spent wisely. Bringing awareness and prevention of bullying, cyberbullying and harassment to keep our schools safe and keep student achievement the top priority.
Why are you qualified to serve in this office?
I am an active and involved parent of three children, and numerous family members attend school in the district. I currently serve on the district facility committee and I attend monthly school board meetings regularly. That, along with my strong desire, passion and willingness to learn and communicate, will bring a much needed fresh and independent voice to the board.
|—Chad Lange (2015)|
About the district
- See also: Francis Howell School District, Missouri
St. Charles County outperformed the rest of Missouri in terms of higher education achievement in 2013. The United States Census Bureau found that 35.1 percent of county residents aged 25 years and older had attained a bachelor's degree, compared to 26.2 percent for Missouri as a whole . The median household income in St. Charles County was $ 71,077, compared to $ 47,380 for the state of Missouri. The poverty rate was 5.8 percent, compared to 15.5 percent for the entire state.
Note: Percentages for race and ethnicity may add up to more than 100 percent because respondents may report more than one race and the Hispanic / Latino ethnicity may be selected in conjunction with any race. Read more about race and ethnicity in the census here.
The link below is to the most recent stories in a Google news search for the terms Chad Lange Francis Howell School District. These results are automatically generated from Google. Ballotpedia does not curate or endorse these articles.
- ↑Facebook, "About," accessed February 18, 2014
- ↑Missouri Ethics Commission, "Candidates By Election Search," accessed March 26, 2015
- ↑Missouri NEA, "Local affiliates recommend school board candidates," accessed April 2, 2015
- ↑Labor Tribune, "AFL-CIO COPE endorsements for April 7 general municipal election," March 30, 2015
- ↑Missouri Ethics Commission, "Candidate Information," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑Facebook, "Chad Lange for FHS School Board," accessed February 18, 2014
- ↑ 7.07.1Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributable to the original source.
- ↑Mid Rivers news magazines, "Election Preview," March 27, 2015
- ↑St. Louis Post Dispatch, "Voters Guide," accessed April 4, 2015
- ↑ 10.010.110.2United States Census Bureau, "St. Charles County, Missouri," accessed February 3, 2014
- ↑National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed April 22, 2014
- ↑Missouri Secretary of State, "Missouri Election Results," accessed January 23, 2015
- Funny coloring books for adults wholesale
- What does Ruhus Gama
- Lorenzosoel how it works
- Aebe in breathing what is the role
- Cool weather status for WhatsApp in Urdu
- How to convert 4 ohm speakers to 8 ohms
- Megan Alfonzo How did she die
- What does Pasatela Bien
- Public peace is made by whom
- How old is Shantea Mac's friend
- How old is Masato David Hayakawa Honolulu
- Cain and Abel ost howling move
- How much is 37,000 per year per month
- What psychologists say about Facebook settings
- What is a Public Sector Tenant Tracker
- How to behave well in school
- What's wrong with Kimberlee Peterson's eyebrows growing
- What is osteochondropathy definition
- What does the three spirals symbol mean?
- Photo sharing script php where dua
- How to eat dried mullet roe
- What does hbeebti
- What is Pulehu Chicken
- Who killed the manager with five heartbeats