How are Angsana fruits distributed
Fruits, how many are you? - Numbers fun with forest fruits
Age: 5 to 6 years
- Dice images - display of the numbers 1-6
- 1 identification book about forest fruits
- 1 small bucket for each child
- at least 30 pieces of collected tree fruits: acorns, chestnuts, pine cones,
Walnuts, beechnuts (depending on their occurrence)
- 1 cardboard box for each type of forest fruit collected
- 10 opaque cups
- 5 plates
- 1 pair of scissors
- 5 pieces of solid cardboard (DIN A4)
- 1 glue stick
When looking for forest fruits, choose a suitable place for a walk. Several different tree fruits should be found in the area. Collect some fruits in advance and dry them. This ensures that you have enough game material for the following actions.
Copy the cube pictures with the numbers 1-6 five times and glue each copy onto sturdy cardboard.
And this is how it works - 1 to 10, no problem! Learning numbers in a playful way in daycare:
Step 1 - collect and sort forest fruits
The first action takes place during a walk in the forest. The children collect sticks and use them to demarcate 6 to 8 square fields (0.5 mx 0.5 m). Then send the children out with a small bucket to collect forest fruits. Then meet together at the square fields. Invite the children to sort the fruit by type. To do this, place a different forest fruit in each field. The children sort their fruits accordingly.
Step 2 - count forest fruits
When all the fruits have been distributed, it's time to count. Ask the children which field will have the most fruit in them. Since these are of different sizes, it is certainly difficult to assess. Ask the boys and girls how they can find out exactly how much fruit there is in the field.
Divide the fruit within the fields into piles of 10 pieces each. To do this, select a child who forms the first ten-heap of a forest fruit variety and counts up to 10 out loud. The other children are also allowed to help. This creates piles of 10 fruits in each field. Help the children count.
The fruits are now clearly arranged. Again the children guess in which field the most fruits are. Finally, count the number of piles per forest fruit together and check together which fruits were found most frequently by the children.
If you have not collected and dried enough forest fruits in advance, take the forest fruits with you to the group room and spread them out in cardboard boxes to dry.
Step 3 - a movement game
Prepare 10 heaps of acorns, beechnuts, hazelnuts, chestnuts or walnuts of different sizes. A pile should consist of only one type of fruit and 1 to 6 fruits. Cover the forest fruits with cups. Sit with the boys and girls in a circle around the hidden fruits.
Now explain to the children how the following game works: The fruits tell me how often I have to jump. Pick up a mug and count with the boys and girls how many fruits there are. Hop accordingly often. Then remove the mug and fruits. Now it's a child's turn. It first determines what needs to be done and reveals a mug. Possible movements are, for example, hopping, squatting, running in a circle, lying down and standing up, circling arms, turning in a circle ...
The children decide for themselves whether they are the only ones or whether all of them join in the movements.
Did you like this idea about numbers fun? There are more of them in RAAbits Kindergarten 3-6 years. Order right here!
To the RAAbits Kindergarten 3-6 years
- Definition of intra-communal violence who
- Si se da remix descargar flowhot net
- What are baby dugongs called quartet
- Affine invariant feature detectors who have discovered
- Which two numbers correspond to 220 expansion
- What is blue plessit
- What does BTOT Dep Bankcard mean
- Where to go poem template parable
- Whooping Cough Vaccine Side Effects Duration Calendar
- Names of artists who paint birds
- Howard Johnson 4694 Kingston Rd Baptist
- What does immense love mean
- Off Lease Laptop Loose Wholesale
- What do baby eagles eat
- What causes stale breadcrumbs
- What is the word level 511 farm
- Stone wall occurs when a server
- Hypocaloric Diaet Wiki like
- Maggie ollerenshaw how old is selena
- The 3ds Max model disappears when enlarged
- How do I get Playboy magazines on iPhone
- Logo operator Asha 300 WhatsApp
- How to tie a silk scarf
- How to check hardware raid in HP-UX