What does indulgence mean?
Indulgent: What is indulgent? What does it mean to be lenient? What is the origin of this adjective? Here is some information about the word indulgent, how it is used, and how it can be used. You will also get a lot of information on related words that are related to indulgent, synonyms of indulgent, and antonyms to the term indulgent. The word indulgent describes a quality of human beings that can be seen positively and that you may also want to develop in yourself. This is a yoga wiki article, so it is also about the development of personality, not just knowledge of German studies or knowledge of crossword puzzles. This is how you get affirmations too indulgent here. Think about what this quality means to you. Forbearance is an adjective, or adjective, for forbearance. Further considerations and tips on indulgent can be found under the main entry, keyword indulgence. So here are a few short sentences too indulgent:
To be lenient means to look to others for their weaknesses and mistakes. This quality is associated with love, compassion, and understanding. Forbearance people are also often compassionate and gentle.
Forbearance - related terms
Here are a few words associated with lenient. First a few words that have the same root:
- The noun too lenient is forbearance.
- The noun agent, the word that denotes the doer, is more lenient.
- One verb to do this is look up.
Opposite of indulgent - antonyms
An antonym is an opposite. Sometimes virtues are best understood by relating them to their opposite. Sometimes the opposite of a virtue is also a virtue, sometimes a vice or a vice. So here are some opposites of lenient, i.e. antonyms:
Much that is taken to extremes becomes vice. So also indulgent needs an opposite pole. Here are some opposite poles, i.e. positive antonyms too indulgent:
- Adjectives that denote an opposite pole, i.e. positive antonyms too indulgent, are, for example, justice-loving, fair, moral, reliable
- Nouns that represent an antipole to forbearance are e.g. a sense of justice, morality, reliability
Antonyms, negative qualities
Here are some examples of opposites, antonyms, of indulgent, which can be viewed as vices or negative qualities:
Similar words to indulgent - synonyms
Synonyms are words with a similar meaning. Here are a few synonyms for indulgent. Some of the synonyms have positive meanings. However, the following also applies: A virtue in a different context, or a virtue that is exaggerated, can also have a negative meaning.
Positive synonyms too indulgent
So here are some examples of positive synonyms for indulgent:
- Adjectives, positive synonyms too indulgent, are e.g. forgiving, patient, long-suffering, tolerant
- Nouns, positive synonyms for forbearance, are forgiveness, patience, long-suffering, forbearance
Negative synonyms too indulgent
An actually positive quality exaggerated or in another context can be negative. One can also see the same quality both positively and negatively. Here are some examples of negative synonyms for indulgent:
Do you want to develop, grow stronger, cultivate the Forbearance quality in yourself? Here are a few tips on how to do this:
- Classic autosuggestion: I am lenient.
- Developmental Affirmation: I Develop Forbearance.
- Miracle Affirmation: Assuming I was indulgent, how would it feel, what would change, how would I react?
Of course, a meditation in which you can let this quality become stronger in you is also helpful. You can find more information about this under the keyword Trait meditation. Also look under the keyword Cultivation of positive traits.
Here is a video with tips on cultivating virtues, traits:
Characteristics in the alphabet before and after indulgent
Here are some traits that come before or after indulgent in the alphabet:
Here are some properties as nouns with a similar first letter:
Spiritual Development Yoga Vidya Seminars
Spiritual path and spiritual development seminars:
- May 17, 2021 - May 17, 2021 - Shankaracharya Jayanti online
- Free event Time: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Start: 8:00 a.m. with a Shankaracharya Puja. Afterwards Akhanda Kirtan singing "Om Shankaracharya Namaha" from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Shan ...
- May 21, 2021 - May 30, 2021 - Yoga teacher training intensive C - Bhagavad Gita - Live Online
- Bhagavad Gita, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, teaching techniques, meditation, Sanskrit. Bhagavad Gita: recitation, treatment and interpretation of this "highest wisdom teaching". ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- What does te qifsha ropt meaningful quotes mean
- How to do Haemultang
- Audios no WhatsApp quotes
- How to use spreeder bar fischsee
- When you walk through a storm
- How to view your orders on nsips
- Ckcm maranding scandal all over
- When the lanes are merged, look online
- What is Carter Reynolds phone number
- What is glare recovery time
- Ski-Doo Mini Z what size roller chain
- Invisibobble wholesale uk women
- Dangerous noise when braking at low speed
- How to fill the space between the front teeth
- Memory foam neck pillow Divisoria wholesale
- Whornes place ham fat
- How to take herbarium sample pictures
- What does Auto Motion plus 120 Hz mean
- Caceis acquires Olympia capital from which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ state
- How things work roller coaster physics problem
- Which time works best for you
- Krzysztof Lachowicz laser lipo
- What does Keska mean in French
- What is Cinecam Baby on Sims 2