Mamakiddies stroller instructions on how to play
Attention: Warning due to missing warning when selling toys
(according to Article 11)
The user restrictions in accordance with Article 11 (1) include at least the minimum or maximum age of the user and, where appropriate, the required skills of the user, the maximum or minimum weight of the user and the indication that the toy may only be used under adult supervision.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR THE USE OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF TOY
1. Toys not intended for use by children under 36 months of age
Toys that could be dangerous for children under 36 months must bear a warning, for example: "Not suitable for children under 36 months" or "Not suitable for children under three years" or a warning in the form of the following illustration:
These warning notices must be supplemented by a brief note - which can also be found in the instructions for use - on the particular dangers that make this precautionary measure necessary.
This number does not apply to toys which, due to their function, dimensions, characteristics and properties or for other compelling reasons, clearly cannot be intended for children under 36 months.
2. Activity toys
Activity toys must carry the following warning label:
"For household use only."
Activity toys that are mounted on a frame, as well as other activity toys, may have to be accompanied by instructions for use, which indicate the need for regular inspection and maintenance of the most important parts (suspension, fastening, anchoring to the floor, etc.) and that if they are not such checks may pose a risk of tipping over or falling.
Instructions for proper assembly must also be given, as well as information on the parts that could lead to a hazard if incorrectly assembled. It must be specified how an installation area for the toy must be designed.
3. Functional toys
Functional toys must carry the following warning:
"Use under the direct supervision of adults."
It must also be accompanied by instructions for use that contain the instructions for use as well as the precautionary measures to be observed by the user with a warning that if they are not observed, the user will expose himself to the dangers - to be specified - normally associated with the device or product whose reduced model or replica represents the toy. It should also be pointed out that this toy must be kept out of the reach of children under a certain age to be determined by the manufacturer.
4. Chemical toys
Without prejudice to the application of the provisions laid down in the current Community legislation on the classification, packaging and labeling of certain substances and mixtures, the instructions for use for toys containing inherently dangerous substances or mixtures refer to the dangerous nature of these substances or mixtures as well as to the precautionary measures to be observed by the user in order to avoid the hazards associated with the use of the toy, which may be briefly described depending on the type of toy It also lists the first aid measures required in the event of serious accidents due to the use of this type of toy. It should also be pointed out that the toy must be kept out of the reach of children under a certain age to be determined by the manufacturer.
In addition to the information provided in paragraph 1, chemical toys must bear the following warning on the packaging:
"Not suitable for children under ... years (1). Use under adult supervision. "
Chemical toys are mainly: boxes for chemical experiments, boxes for plastic casting work, miniature workshops for ceramics, enamel and photographic work and comparable toys that lead to a chemical reaction or a comparable change in substance during use.
5. Ice skates, roller skates, inline skates, skate boards, scooters and toy bikes for children
If these products are sold as toys, they must bear the following warning:
"To be used with protective equipment. Not to be used in traffic."
In addition, the instructions for use must indicate that the toy must be used with care, as it requires great dexterity in order to avoid accidents to the user or third parties due to falls or collisions. Information on suitable protective equipment (protective helmets, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, etc.) must also be provided.
6. Water toys
Water toys must bear the following warning notice:
"Use only in shallow water under adult supervision."
7. Toys in food
Toys contained in food or offered together with a food must bear the following warning notice:
“Contains toys. Adult supervision recommended. "
8. Imitations of protective masks or helmets
Imitations of protective masks or helmets must carry the following warning notice:
"This toy does not provide protection."
9. Toys that are designed to be attached to cradles, cots or prams by means of cords, straps, elastic bands or belts
Toys that are intended to be attached to cradles, cots or strollers by means of cords, straps, elastic bands or belts have the following warning on the packaging, which is also permanently attached to the toy:
"To prevent possible injury from entanglement, remove this toy when the child begins to crawl on all fours."
10. Packaging for fragrances in board games for the sense of smell, cosmetic cases and games for the sense of taste
The packaging of fragrances in board games for the sense of smell, cosmetic cases and games for the sense of taste that contain the fragrances listed in numbers 41 to 55 of the list in Annex II Part III number 11 paragraph 1 and those in numbers 1 to 11 of the list in paragraph 3 of the above-mentioned number contain fragrances, must bear the following warning notice:
"Contains perfumes that can cause allergies".
- Where is the Shaipur monastery
- How to use depilatory hot wax
- How to install Litestep Windows 7 x64
- How to get an insured panniculectomy
- Linak DL4 specs howard
- Mamakiddies stroller instructions on how to play
- French say what goes around comes around
- How to marry hroki skyrim pc freely
- Scratched sclera what to do
- Wwe jc ice and whoopie
- Brian Howieson Royal Air Force
- How to cook pee clams
- What are echo tops
- How is Laura story husband
- How To Use Two Buckets Of Method Of Gold
- Who was the nun's son
- How far is Haneda Airport to Yokohama
- Body shop India products wholesale
- Twitter WhatsApp contacts of women
- Pakalana lei how to do
- SAP standard text where used List
- Kadamtala Howrah Bantra Police Station
- Kielbasa Koenigin Howard Heck Photos
- Dolly Parton, how old is Sheena
- Kpop game guess who instructions
- What is the kcfs flow rate
- What does human capital investment mean
- Pokemon Emerald Fly Everywhere Action Repeat Code
- How to make a Teslas egg out of Columbus
- The secj0369e authentication failed when using ltpa websphere
- How to open the container after the microwave
- Brow lift recovery when can I travel
- My little pony when you're angry hmv
- 28mm RPG miniatures wholesale