0. whoops handler prettypagehandler
- Includes providers for Flint other Zend Framework 2, with community-provided support for other platforms and frameworks
- Now included in the Laravel 4 core!
- Detailed & intuitive page for errors and exceptions
- Code view for all frames in a stack trace with line highlights
- Frame comments & analysis through custom middle-ware / handlers
- Request & app-specific information through custom middle-ware / handlers
- JSON & AJAX support
- XML & SOAP support
- Clean and tested code-base that's easy to extend and build on to make it work just right for your project
In your Silex project, register the bundled service provider:
For integration instructions with other frameworks or platforms, check out the README file.
Or if you'd rather take control, integrate it manually and tweak it to fit your needs:
Learn More & Contribute
API Documentation is available here. If you need any help, or want to give us a hand with the project, have a look at the repository!
whoops on github
Thank you for stopping by!
- How long does the dust stay high?
- Disfruta berlin in 48 hours
- Anchorman 2 mishaps, what's your favorite color
- Naomi ackie doctor who
- How To Use Two Buckets Of Method Of Gold
- Bagavathi Perumal actor who has died
- Cars introduced what immunization in 1974
- It's amazing how quickly time flies
- E1200 dd-wrt vlan howto
- How to get Chayanne Magic Keyholes
- Uric acid removal during dialysis which substances
- What is low sorbent tubing
- What causes queuing during exercise
- 4800mAh battery how many hours is full
- How did David Zdunich die of consumption
- How to use connoisseurs in one sentence
- Csgo how to get map pins
- 4 pw how many clubs
- Which means easily offended
- Chlorbium, what does it do to people
- What does Allah Ykhalik mean
- What is called pandan leaf in India
- Where's Marymount Pictures Kim Game Sheet
- Ronin Shimizu, how did he commit suicide