Combizym medicine, what is for treatment
Medication online information
Medicines and Diseases Reference Index
What is it and what is it used for?
COMBIZYM is traditionally used as a mild medicinal product to support the digestive function.
If symptoms appear, a doctor should be consulted.
What do you need to consider before use?
COMBIZYM must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the active substances or the other ingredients of COMBIZYM are. In the case of proven hypersensitivity to Aspergillus extracts, respiratory and skin reactions can occur.
- if you suffer from acute pancreatitis and if you have acute attacks of chronic pancreatitis during the severely developed phase of the disease. In the decay phase during the dietary structure, however, it is occasionally advisable to give it if there are indications that the pancreas is still or continues to be functional.
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as there are insufficient studies on the use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- by children under 12 years of age, as insufficient studies are available.
Take special care when taking / using COMBIZYM is required
- if you suffer from cystic fibrosis.
Bowel obstruction (intestinal obstruction) is a well-known complication in patients with cystic fibrosis. In the presence of intestinal obstruction-like symptoms, the possibility of intestinal narrowing should therefore also be considered.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Since insufficient studies are available, should COMBIZYM should not be used by pregnant women or while breastfeeding.
Children and adolescents
Since insufficient studies are available, should COMBIZYM Not to be used by children under 12 years of age.
Driving and using machines:
By taking COMBIZYM No restrictions in the ability to drive and use machines are to be expected.
Important information about certain other ingredients of COMBIZYM
This medicine contains sucrose (sugar) and glucose. please take COMBIZYM therefore only after consulting your doctor if you know that you suffer from an intolerance to certain sugars.
How is it used?
How is COMBIZYM to take?
Take COMBIZYM always exactly according to the instructions in this leaflet.
Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, the usual dose is:
|Children from 12 years|
Take one tablet whole with liquid (e.g. half a glass of water) during or after meals.
Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effects of COMBIZYM is too strong or too weak.
How long should you COMBIZYM take in?
In principle, the duration of use is not limited, but please note the information under "1. What is COMBIZYM and what is it used for? ".
If you have a larger amount COMBIZYM than you should
Signs of overdose by COMBIZYM have not been observed so far and are not expected with the ingredients of this preparation.
If you stop taking COMBIZYM have forgotten
Continue taking it as usual.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist
What are the possible side effects?
When taking COMBIZYM with other medicines
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Drug interactions are for COMBIZYM not yet known in the specified dose range.
When taking COMBIZYM along with food and drink
COMBIZYM can be taken with food and drink.
What side effects are possible?
Like all medicines can COMBIZYM Have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you become seriously affected by any of the side effects listed, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
If side effects occur, stop COMBIZYM and see a doctor.
When evaluating side effects, the following frequencies are used as a basis:
|very often||more than 1 in 10 people treated|
|often||less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients|
|occasionally||less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1,000 people treated|
|Rare||less than 1 in 1,000 but more than 1 in 10,000 patients|
|very rare||less than 1 in 10,000 patients, or unknown|
Possible side effects:
• Allergic respiratory and skin reactions, also in people who come into contact with mold for work-related reasons
• Immediate allergic reactions (such as rash, sneezing, lacrimation, shortness of breath due to bronchial spasm)
• Allergic reactions of the digestive tract after taking pancreatin
• Formation of constrictions in the ileo / appendix region and the ascending colon (strictures of the ileocecal region and the ascending colon) after ingestion of high doses of pancreatin in patients with cystic fibrosis.
How should it be stored?
Store drug out of reach of children.
Do not use the medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the blister strip and the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
Do not store above 25C
Package leaflet Combizym tablets ENR 0663893
Leaflet: Information for the User
Aspergillus oryzae enzyme mixture / pancreas powder 24 mg / 220 mg
Coated tablets with an enteric core
For use in adults and children from 12 years
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
This medicine can be obtained without a prescription. In order to achieve the best possible treatment success, must COMBIZYM however, should be used as directed.
• Keep this leaflet. You might want to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• If your symptoms worsen or there is no improvement, you must definitely consult a doctor.
• If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
This leaflet contains:
- Wcso who is in custody
- Casio privia px 750 costco wholesale
- Bangalore city name whatsapp online
- Howrse all horse breeds
- How to increase the driver's seat height
- How to Search Groups on Facebook
- How to remove fish skin
- Orzechowy braz wlosy lonowe
- What it looks like in heaven
- Hitler, how happy for the governments
- Dj likes sarah lynn somewhere
- What does social personality mean
- When will I be loved Bass Tabs
- B garden in Howrah
- Bridge of nose painful when wearing glasses
- How to Speak British Slang Git
- Polis evo lagu lirik when the smoke
- Where did the boy fall out who did the thesaurus
- How to remove featured apps from droids
- How to clean up broken tempered glass
- Laguna Beach, where are you now Tessa
- Balli liscio da scaricare whatsapp
- Milewicz transport wschowa poland
- How much does a Luvaton wallet cost