What does Insufficient Remaining Credit Significance mean
Access to good medical care, life-saving vaccines and drugs are prerequisites for a healthy life. For Germany, nationwide, first-class care geared towards patient welfare is the goal of the federal government. Prevention is a core element of German health policy. The Prevention Act strengthens health promotion and prevention, for example in schools, companies and care facilities. The containment of risk factors such as lack of exercise, malnutrition, tobacco and alcohol is of the utmost importance. Insured persons can take advantage of many preventive measures, for example for the early detection of diseases such as skin, breast and colon cancer.
Another important issue is grooming. Because more and more people are dependent on it - outpatient or inpatient. This also means: more people are needed to take on care. The federal government has therefore decided on the emergency program for the sick and elderly care. It is intended to create 13,000 additional jobs for inpatient care for the elderly and make care professions more attractive through better pay and higher recognition. Anyone who has questions about the German health system can obtain information reliably, quickly and comprehensively via a citizen hotline.
Health is the focus of German development cooperation. Important partners for Germany are, for example, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and the global vaccination alliance Gavi. Both funds are committed to eradicating infectious diseases and protecting the population from preventable epidemics. They also strengthen health systems.
The Covid-19 pandemic shows how important it is to unite worldwide in order to be prepared for new diseases and to be able to react quickly. The search for a vaccine or a suitable drug is therefore in full swing, because it is about saving human lives.
The international community has learned from previous epidemics and founded the vaccine initiative CEPI. Germany is a founding member and has been funding CEPI with a total of 230 million euros since 2017. The Federal Ministry of Research is also pursuing the goal of promoting the development of drugs and a therapeutic method.
The federal government was also actively involved in promoting the development of new vaccines against Covid-19. Three vaccine developers were funded with a total of 750 million euros. In addition, the German government took part in an initiative of the European Union to develop vaccines. Chancellor Angela Merkel approved over half a billion euros for this program in 2020. The program has raised a total of 7.5 billion euros for the fight against the virus. Germany also made available 1.5 billion euros in 2021 for the global fight against the corona pandemic, e.g. also in Africa. "It is important to us that not only the money but also the vaccine arrives," said Merkel at G7 meetings in early 2021.
The 2014 Ebola epidemic also showed the world that global health crisis management must be reorganized. Germany is actively involved - financially and personally. For example, it supports the World Health Organization's emergency fund and the World Bank's Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility. In addition, the federal government finances the deployment of medical specialists to combat disease outbreaks in crisis areas.
Another important topic is mother-child health. The most common cause of death in girls between the ages of 15 and 19 worldwide are complications during pregnancy and childbirth. This is where the initiative “Self-determined family planning and maternal health” helps, promoting modern obstetrics, sex education and access to contraceptives.
In India, families tend to become impoverished due to medical expenses. Health insurance can protect people from this. The federal government is therefore supporting the state in building a social security system. With around 135 million members, the Indian health insurance company is now one of the largest in the world - and has become a role model for other countries.
All countries must jointly intensify their efforts so that the health-related sustainability goals can be achieved by 2030. A "Global Action Plan for a Healthy Life and the Wellbeing of All People", suggested by Chancellor Angela Merkel, her Norwegian counterpart and the Ghanaian President, should help.
Health and wellbeing
Sustainability policy topic page
Status: May 12, 2021
- How to get a tcic ncic certification
- Ldquo what does that mean
- How to install a car central locking system
- Koenig Sitric Howth Dublin
- How to install slp loudspeaker resonators
- Baltic States Hetalia Quiz which character
- How to export a library in Propresenter
- What is bintang in english
- Wrap bird chronicle how many parts
- Mhfu how to get armor bullet
- How do I balance an RC support
- Switch trackers when things don't go well
- What is Frank Vilaasa love book
- Dragon Age where Duncan's shield is
- Open the locker at the top
- Sam Smith's 2015 friend who died
- 1000 watt digital ballast wholesale
- Howden Insurance Broker Philippines ZIP Code
- How much do Graff watches cost
- How to Make Tree Diagrams Linguistics 101
- How to stiffen leather cord
- How do I wear level ankle protection rating
- How to update Battleye to manually print
- How to win tickets on Pokerstars
- What do tailors do with hot ploners
- What portlet means is temporarily unavailable
- A little guitar chord wikihow compost
- Zity biz first test during pregnancy
- What did love smiley face mean
- What happened to Jones against Henderson
- What does Al2o3 amphoteric oxide do
- The Killer Chow Yun Fat Soundtrack Pro
- What's the story winds wallpaper