- Dress Rosa, Carta, Cyrus' house on the flower hill: it's night and Luffy is still asleep to recover from the fight. The straw hats, the samurai as well as Law and Bellamy are there, who is also recovering from his injuries and sleeping next to Luffy. Cyrus hands out blankets to everyone and apologizes for the humble circumstances, but Law explains that this would be enough. Since it was a long day for everyone, Cyrus and Law fall asleep very quickly, which frightens Usopp, but he also falls asleep very quickly. Zorro looks to see if Cyrus has something to drink with him when someone opens the door. Zorro is already pulling his sword when Robin happily greets Sabo and declares that he is Luffy's brother. Sabo again throws a bottle to Zorro so that he has something to drink. Zorro and Franky then learn from Robin that she has been with the revolutionaries for the last two years and therefore knows Sabo. Robin tries to wake Luffy up, but Sabo explains that it is not necessary as he only came over to check out his brother's face before he leaves the island. Since the CP0 would be looking for him soon, he had to leave the island as soon as possible. Sabo recommends that the straw hats also get out of here in two days at the latest. Franky is surprised that Sabo should also be a brother of Luffy, since Luffy didn't mention anyone except Ace. Sabo explains that this is not surprising and that Luffy was probably the most surprised to see him, as Ace, Luffy and many others thought he was dead.
- Flashback: Sabo explains that he spent his days with Ace and Luffy as a kid. They romped around a lot, fought against wild beasts and Garp and in the end decided to become brothers by exchanging sake bowls. But one day he was brought back to his parents' house, where he found out about the plan to burn down the Gray Terminal. The next day Sabo tried to leave the city with a ship because he could never feel free there. But his ship has crossed the ship of a world aristocrat, was seen as an insult and therefore sunk. In the evening, Sabo clings to the last remains of his ship as he drifts about at sea. When his last strength runs out and he threatens to sink, Dragon appears and pulls him out of the water.
- Revolutionary ship: Ivankov is wondering where Dragon is when he finally reappears on the ship, albeit with the injured and unconscious Sabo in his arms. The ship's doctor is called immediately. Some time later, Sabo wakes up in a sick bed on the ship. The doctor asks if his name is Sabo because he found a handkerchief with that name. But Sabo doesn't remember anything. As a result of the incident, Sabo lost his memory. When some said that Sabo should be brought back to his parents, Sabo suddenly replied that he did not want this. He doesn't know the reason anymore, but he wouldn't want to go back for anything in the world. Ivankov says, however, that they cannot keep a child with them on the ship because they have a lot to do, whereupon Sabo asks to let him out somewhere else. The decision is to be made by Dragon.
- Present, Dress Rosa's Palace: Tank Lepanto has brought Sai and Luffy's other allies to the palace, where they can hide from the Navy and rest. But when Bartolomeo sees that Cavendish is sleeping with them in the same room, he immediately demands a heavy iron chain with which he wraps the pirate prince, despite his protest, in order to be safe from his second personality at night.
- Cyrus' house: Sabo declares that in this way he became part of the revolutionaries. The only thing he still knew about himself back then was that he didn't want to go back home.
- Flashback, Bartigo: Hack trains some young students, explaining that they have to be strong if they are to stay with them. Sabo watches for a while, but says that this training is not for him and would only weaken him. When Hack asks what he's trying to say, Sabo shows him how fast he is by dodging him and almost giving him a punch in the stomach before running away again. Ivankov asks how Sabo is doing, whereupon Hack explains that while Sabo doesn't know anything about his past, his body hasn't forgotten how to move in battle. That's why Hack is also wondering what the boy must have done in the past to develop such potential. Among the revolutionaries, Sabo goes to school with some children who have lost their parents and learns everything about seafaring from Inazuma, among others. Otherwise, Sabo trains harder than everyone else and quickly seems to have gotten better than Hack. However, Sabo has no chance against Bartholomäus Bär.
- Ten years before the main plot: Sabo is just twelve and Koala has now also joined the revolutionaries. Later there is another training fight with Bartholomäus Bear, who throws Sabo with one blow against some boxes of weapons. Sabo finds an old drainpipe, which seems somehow familiar to him. Armed with this he makes himself better and immediately attacks Dragon, who knocks him unconscious with one blow.
- Five years before the main storyline: Ace turned seventeen and went out to sea. Meanwhile, in a war zone in a distant kingdom, Hack and Koala take cover in a trench, where other revolutionaries try to reach their comrades behind the enemy gates so that they can open the gates for them, but no one goes to the telescope. Sabo, who is now seventeen, reports briefly by telescope and explains that he knows a way. Alone he storms through the enemy lines, evades the hail of bullets and hits the gate with his armor haki. While Sabo fights everyone, Koala frees civilians and captured revolutionaries. Sabo manages to defeat all enemy soldiers single-handedly.
- Later on on Bartigo, Sabo's colleagues congratulate him on his victory and say that if he continues like this, he will soon be the next leader of the revolutionaries. They ask if he has also heard of the new pirate rookie, who is his age and has rejected the title of samurai of the seas. When they say Puma D., Sabo adds Ace from his subconscious without noticing it himself.
- Present: Franky and Zorro have understood the story so far, but ask what brought Sabo's memories back two years ago. Sabo explains that he owes this to Ace, or at least he thinks so, even if the timing couldn't have been worse, causing Sabo to clench his hands.
- Already in the FPS for volume 80, Eiichiro Oda announced that Sabo's story will be examined in more detail in the anime, as he could not fit a space for it in his manga. So the mangaka worked with the anime team on the script for this episode.
- ↑ http: //onepiecepodcast.com/2016/04/15/one-piece-episode-737-oda/