How to reset sony xperia e2104
Sony: Next Xperia phone breaks price limits
With the Sony Xperia 1 II, a 1,200 euro flagship will soon be coming our way. As has now become known, the Pro version of the cell phone will be significantly more expensive again. But are the exclusive features enough to convince fans?
Sony Xperia Pro up to 300 euros more expensive
The Sony Xperia 1 II is not even on the market yet, as the Japanese manufacturer is already teasing an upgraded Pro version. As can now be read at GSMArena, Sony wants to pay very well for the Xperia Pro. A price between 1,400 and 1,500 euros can be assumed. There are a few interesting and exclusive functions that are unlikely to cause enthusiasm for the average consumer. With the Pro version of the Xperia 1 II, which is due to hit the market in the second quarter of 2020, Sony is more focused on professional photographers.
Externally, the Sony Xperia Pro will be distinguished by the supplied case with its own button. Apps should be configurable and open here at the push of a button. A real highlight is the HDMI input, with which, for example, videos from external sources can be played on the Sony Xperia Pro's 4K display. This should be of interest to photographers who can use the cell phone as a kind of monitor - assuming the appropriate hardware.
In addition, Sony relies on particularly strong 5G. Four 5G mmWave antennas are supposed to do their job in the cell phone. Videos should be able to be sent at up to 5 gigabits per second. For comparison: In the Sony Xperia 1 II, 5G is still used in the sub-6 GHz range, which is slower, but more widespread.
We last looked at the Xperia 5 from Sony:
Sony Xperia Pro with triple camera from Zeiss
Apart from the HDMI and 5G functions, the Pro version should basically be the same hardware that is already used in the very well-equipped Sony Xperia 1 II. That means a 6.5-inch display (3840 x 1.644 pixels), a faster Snapdragon 865 processor and 8 GB of RAM. Wireless charging is supported.
It is assumed that there is a triple camera on the back, each of which allows images of up to 12 MP. In addition to a telephoto lens and a wide angle, a super wide angle is also used. Videos can be recorded with 4K resolution and 60 frames per second.
Check out Sony phones on Amazon
When and where exactly the cell phone will be launched has not yet been revealed. Allegedly, the home market of Japan should not get the smartphone. The Sony Xperia 1 II for 1,199 euros is expected towards the end of spring, the Sony Xperia Pro could follow shortly thereafter.
- Impact noise when accelerating Mustang
- How many levels of cache memory
- Daunt Buecher cotton bag wholesale
- Wcso who is in custody
- When should normal or even distribution be used?
- How to properly compress the golf ball
- Add Row Repeater C&S Wholesale Grocery Dealers
- Facta mv exo k what is love
- WhatsApp plus Nokia Lumia
- How much do 360cc saline implants weigh in weight
- What does the position at the travel level mean
- How to install the Gantry Template Framework
- Spo what does that mean
- Tu whit tu whoo meanings
- Chandni Chowk Pune to Mumbai Taxis
- The real dr alice howland biography
- Howard Putzel Peggy Guggenheim film
- Where can I get a medical certificate in the Philippines
- How to join the Bungie Destiny Clan
- Automation cracked companies everywhere
- How to make a salad spinner
- Muchachita triste kaskivano descargar whatsapp
- Whoopie Cream Fascinations Glendale
- How to Claim Philam Education Plan