Printable Who Am I Quizzes
“Who am I?” Find out who you really are with these 27 questions!
The sooner we know who we really are, the better. Because then we know exactly what we have to do to achieve our goals and become happy.
You probably know the saying that"You have to love yourself in order to love someone else".
The fact is, it's easier to love yourself when you know yourself well.
Unfortunately, it's not quite as easy as one would like it to be.
And for two reasons.
Firstbecause the only constant in the universe is constant change.
This means that the world around you and you are constantly changing and developing. That's why yours changes I also steadily.
Secondlyknowing yourself is not as easy as it sounds.
It's difficult to find a starting point, so the following 27 questions are perfect for getting to know yourself better!
I recommend that you take a few minutes so that you can answer them in peace.
(If you don't have a quiet minute, you should bookmark yourself or remember the post on Pinterest).
Remember, you should know yourself as well as possible.
So you know exactly what you can do to become happier and more successful.
Make a note of this article on Pinterest!
So, grab something to write about and answer these questions:
★ What did you want to be when you were younger?
★ Who inspires you the most and why?
★ Who would you like to meet and what would you ask?
★ Which habits would you most like to give up?
★ What are your favorite habits?
★ Think of someone you really admire. What qualities do you like about this person?
★ How do you like relaxing?
★ When was the last time you did something that you were afraid of?
★ What are you particularly proud of?
★ What are you most afraid of?
★ If you died today, what would you regret not doing then?
★ Who would you like to be in contact with (again) and why?
★ What qualities do you admire in others?
★ What practical skills do you want?
★ Imagine you are in the future in 10 years. What do you want to have experienced at this point in time?
★ What is your favorite book / movie / song and why?
★ If you could only change one thing in the world, what would it be?
★ What do you love to do for others and yourself?
★ What do you love?
★ What do you wish you would have liked to have done more in your life?
★ Pretend money doesn't matter. What would you do then
★ In which area of your life do you feel best and why?
★ In which area do you feel worst and why?
★ Let's jump a year into the future! Where would you like to be and what are you doing there?
★ What was the best moment of your life?
★ What advice would you give to your 12 year old self?
★ How do you want to be remembered by other people?
If you have answered these questions honestly, you will know yourself very well.
You will have figured out what makes you happy and what you want.
Now you have created a plan of action with which you can create the life you want!
- Mondeo 2.2 tdci misfire when cold
- What worse pharyngitis or laryngitis in dogs
- Acai Berry Side Effects Dizziness when lying
- What is LG Motion Eye Care Setting
- How did Johnny Manziel meet Sarah Savage
- Ntfsresize how to stroke it
- What is Yemx Marine Corps
- Which means deliberately omitted
- Koyo 60 28rdc3 what does it cross
- Wholesale pots for plants Melbourne
- Kadenen for WhatsApp de Retos hot topic
- What do golden teachers look like
- What is Abs Monocyte Blood Test
- Rpa mark where are they now
- Exo what is love lyrics Korean children
- What does patented mean?
- How much do Cohiba cigars cost
- What does it mean to me in the text
- How to install slp loudspeaker resonators
- Philips voice tracer how to delete files
- What does the Buddhist scripture say about Muhammadu
- Who wore ny jets # 42
- What does Cheese boy mean
- Kevin Miranda Global Intergold how it works