Lotemax gel supplied like Seroquel
The following information is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be designed to indicate that use of the drug is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Consult your healthcare professional before using this drug.
LOTEPREDNOL - OPHTHALMIC SUSPENSION
COMMON BRAND NAME (S): Alrex, Lotemax
This medication is used to treat swelling (inflammation) of the eye and to reduce swelling after eye surgery.
How to Use
This drug is generally used four times daily; or as directed by your doctor. To apply eye drops, wash hands first. To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface. Shake the suspension well before each use. Tilt your head back, gaze upward and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch. Place dropper directly over eye and administer the prescribed number of drops. Look downward and gently close your eye for 1 to 2 minutes. Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure. This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye. Try not to blink and do not rub the eye. Do not rinse the dropper. Replace cap after use. If you are using another kind of eye drop, wait at least five minutes before applying other medications. Administer eye drops before eye ointments, to allow the eye drops to enter the eye. For best results, this medication must be used routinely as directed. Continue using it for the full time prescribed. If the swelling is not improved in 2 days, consult your doctor. If this product is used for longer than 10 days, eye (intraocular) pressure, and the eye lens should be monitored. Consult your eye doctor. Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this drug.
A burning sensation when applying drops, blurred vision, dry eyes, itching, redness, tearing, headache, runny nose, or sore throat may occur. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. Tell your doctor immediately if you have any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects: persistent eye discomfort / redness / pain, persistent vision changes. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Tell your doctor your medical history, including: allergies, eye infections (e.g., viral, mycobacterial, fungal), glaucoma, cataracts. This medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use, especially: other eye medications. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Do not share this medication with others.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 to 25 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
- What is Dragon Ball SD Battle
- Wholl stop the rain line dance
- Al what company Libya
- Hard love vh1 where are you now
- Pw80 engine rattles when idling
- Historias prestadas andres parra descargar whatsapp
- Burger King Angry Whopper Sauce Recipe
- How to block sms tracker on android
- Where does Bowmouth Guitarfish Liver come from
- What is Zolidim Gragea's medication good for?
- Orkney never snorkels actors who played
- How to draw a rectangle in Matlab variables
- Who Owns Portledge Estate
- What does 1x20 fcl
- Who owns the Rochade yacht
- Consejo de oro descargar whatsapp
- What does rp mean in pimd apk
- WhatsApp Nokia N-400 tracker
- Who is Action Item Tracker
- Using ttm scalper alert
- What to cook on George Foreman Grill
- How to calculate the pellet shelf life index
- What do direct relatives mean
- How did Michael Halas die
- Stephen chow flirting scholarly eng sub
- Al fakher tobacco wholesale canada
- What does grenade mean on the bank of the jersey
- Nordette morning after the pill, how to take
- Samuel Newhouse endowed scholarship program
- Al what company Libya
- Who am I tune Toyota
- As opposed to iPhone notification on Instagram
- What is an overall average satellite score
- Empire K701 specifies Howard