Nitrocellulose membrane Western Blot Whatman Company
Whatman Grade GB003 Gel Blotting Papers, Cellulose, 0.8 mm, 460 x 570 mm, 100 Pack, 10427826
Grade GB003 Whatman blotting papers are 0.8 mm, highly absorbent, general purpose blotting paper recommended for the lysis / denaturation of colony or plaque lifts as well as Western blots.
- Pure cellulose produced entirely from the highest quality cotton linters with no additives of any kind. Ensures that no contamination will occur during the transfer steps.
- Manufactured and tested specifically for chromatographic and blotting techniques. This ensures the wicking capability and uniformity of capillary action that are important in obtaining clean and even transfers during blotting.
|Whatman Product Code||10427826|
|Filter size||460 x 570 mm|
- Mountfield Gasoline Lawn Mower, How To Get Started
- Where are the receptors for nonsteroidal hormones
- Where do refugees live in Australia
- How much is Hearst Castle worth today
- No matter how loud I scream subject
- How to make grid multiplication grid 3x3
- How to Free Up Space on MacBook Air
- Homonym, what is the meaning of Easter
- Weber grill recipes go everywhere
- How to remove the handicap pressure plate
- What does Hagane No Kokoro Heart mean
- What is poster color
- Roll pin punch how to use
- Jm 7726 saw bracket mounts directions
- What is 483 area code
- Throwing away laundry how to handle it
- Rpa mark where are they now
- What does the rise of a high school graduate mean
- How to change the hulu language for tv
- Stuermer G5 broadheads instructions on how to tie
- What are Becozink capsules used for?
- What up to artinya credere
- Somehow I manage to put a book up for sale
- Birishiri in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do