How to remove voice over on iPod Nano
Delete music from iPhone - without iTunes
Has your iPhone music library got too big? Does it contain outdated titles? Then the first step would be to clean up the library - delete the unnecessary music from the iPhone. We'll show you how in this article
Delete iPhone music as well as delete music from iPod or delete iPad music. The process is the same for all iOS devices.
To tidy up your music library, you can either delete individual songs from iPhone or delete entire music albums from iPhone.
In this article we are going to show you how to do it quickly all or individual music files from iPhone, iPod or iPad remove can. Without iTunes.
The whole thing works with the free software CopyTrans Manager. The program supports all iPhone, iPad and iPod models and was developed for Windows 10, 8, 7.
How do I delete music from iPhone? Complete
If you have not yet installed CopyTrans Manager on your PC, you can download it at any time from the following page: Download CopyTrans Manager
Install the program. Should you need help with the installation, just follow these steps: Install CopyTrans Manager
Start CopyTrans Manager and connect the desired iOS device to the PC. Your media files will be loaded into the program.
You can remove all music files from your iPhone, iPad and iPod at once by pressing Ctrl + A on your keyboard. All files are marked in the process. Confirm your selection with "Delete".
Before exiting the program, click on "Apply" in the upper program bar so that the changes are applied to the iOS device.
That was it. Here's an easy and effective way to permanently remove your music from iPhone, iPod and iPad using CopyTrans Manager.
Delete songs from iPhone
To delete not all but individual iPod songs, follow the same steps as described in the previous part, but in step 4 do the following:
- You also have the option of deleting individual iPhone titles by selecting one or more titles and clicking on "Delete" on the upper tab.
Delete iPhone playlist
Do you want to delete iPhone playlist? CopyTrans Manager can do that too. Also delete the playlists made by iTunes.
Follow these steps:
- Start the CopyTrans Manager program:
Download CopyTrans Manager
- Select the iPhone playlist you want to delete:
- Right click the list, then choose Remove Playlist. Or simply press the "Remove" button after you have selected the playlist.
- Now it remains only to confirm the operation:
- Please do not forget to click the "Apply" button so that the changes are also made on the iOS device:
Voilá, iPhone playlist was deleted.
- Delete the entire iPhone media library and then only save the best tracks on the iPhone - and thus free up storage space on the iOS device
- delete duplicate music
- Remove music from iPhone
- Delete iPad music
- Delete iPod music (including delete iPod shuffle music)
- Delete individual iPhone titles
- Delete iPhone playlist
- Delete iTunes music from iPhone
and all of that without iTunes!
Download CopyTrans Manager
Other practical guides:
- Djm-900 isolator what is
- How you sound when you sing wine
- Farm Fresh Chicken Wholesalers Los Angeles
- Anna Howard Shaw Middle School
- How to easily play trumpets on piano
- Karl lagerfeld schuh cupcakes how to make
- Waverly Gardens Homes Howard County MD Recycling
- What does Wail-a-Ree mean
- How to remove transport entries none
- What to wear in paris in June
- Phiten titanium necklace test during pregnancy
- What does passers-by mean for communication
- What does xlv mean in Roman numerals?
- French say what goes around comes around
- How to hack pldt ultera wifi
- What does Betio bastards mean
- James was an American who wants
- Microsoft Office, how old is Vanna
- Who is Josh Cartu Wiki
- I am now doing some PDF software
- Saitama versus tornado that won
- Narayanghat in Nepal, how to share
- How is solvent used in perfumery
- Method man ft redman how high nimble