Drake, how about HD sagging now?
BioNTech share sags after Moderna announcement: BioNTech is making progress in developing corona vaccine in China
The biotech company BioNTech is also driving the development of its corona vaccine in China.© Provided by Finanz.net MIKE CLARKE / AFP / Getty Images
BioNTech and its Chinese partner Fosun Pharma received the green light for the start of a phase 2 clinical phase with the vaccine in mainland China, the two companies announced on Monday. In the USA, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Turkey and other countries, the vaccine is already in the third and therefore crucial clinical trial phase.
Last week BioNTech and its US partner Pfizer announced that the vaccine offers more than 90 percent protection against COVID-19. The duo wants to apply for an emergency permit in the USA in November. Fosun had signed a license agreement with BioNTech to develop and market the German company's coronavirus vaccines in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Video: Biontech and Pfizer report 90 percent effectiveness of corona vaccine (glomex)
BioNTech under pressure - Moderna vaccine also highly effective
In the race for the best and fastest vaccine, BioNTech investors will get a damper on Monday. Just like the Mainz-based company a week ago, the US competitor Moderna has now also presented promising study data showing that the vaccine candidate is highly effective. BioNTech put the effectiveness of its substance at more than 90 percent last Monday. Moderna said that the vaccine developed by the US company showed an effectiveness of 94.5 percent.
In addition, it became known that the European Medicines Agency Ema is starting a so-called rolling review process for the Moderna vaccine, which aims to achieve comparatively quick approval. According to its own information, the EU Commission is currently negotiating with the US company for the delivery of up to 160 million vaccine doses. A contract has not yet been concluded.
BioNTech stocks, which are primarily listed on NASDAQ in the USA, ultimately fell there by 13.70 percent to $ 91.52. Also in the running is the Tübingen-based company CureVac, whose shares rose sharply on Monday. Moderna shares are meanwhile soaring in NASDAQ trading. (Reuters / dpa-AFX)
- Chow Collie Mix Dogs Pictures
- How long does the dust stay high?
- Sr20det ticks when accelerating
- Form 4549 how to pay
- How to unlock lg lsp 450r
- Which chapter does Lady Catherine face with Elizabeth
- How to measure an angle of inclination
- How to change the Samsung startup logo
- How do I balance an RC support
- Jungle Jack Hanna, what zookeepers do
- Citire rapida din fisier c & s food wholesaling
- What is raw hamachi
- Lady DJ at Kpig who has passed away
- Where is David Paul Obrien now
- Mii how to make green skin
- How to Use Solid Watson Prooftint
- How to open the HP 630 laptop touchpad
- What does Piccoli Piatti mean
- Examples for the distinction between protocol functions
- Who played Gordon Brittan's wife of the bath
- Chicken Adana Wrap Calorie Whole Wheat Wheat
- What does Liberation Winch Service mean?
- Who are brandon wahlberg's parents
- What does Hors texts