Howell Park Pool Evansville Indiana
New Howell pool opens Wednesday
Posted by Rachel Folz - email
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - An Evansville city pool is set to re-open Wednesday.
The pool at Howell Park on the west side has been repaired and enhanced and will open at 11:00 a.m. under a new name.
Howell Pool will now be called the Norman Mosby Pool in honor of the late Perry Township trustee and Democratic Party leader.
The new Mosby Pool will offer a zero-depth beach area with exciting water attractions for all ages to play in the water.
It will include a water spray apparatus, dead slide and water jets.
The pool will also be equipped with a separate 150 foot water slide.
Eight lanes will be available for competitive and open recreational swimming.
© 2009 WFIE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Hacker News Setting December Zodiac
- What is ammonia inhalant
- Bawal Saree landing ship wholesale
- How do Ticketmaster E tickets work
- How do I install xbmc Hub Fusion
- Justin Bieber Fanfiction Stories Where Kagome
- Don Chelada mug wholesale
- How to put on recurring bandages
- Sharp chest pain on the right when running
- Codgers Cove RV Park Howard Lake Mn
- How do I update the firmware of the Samsung Smartcam app
- How to install the bidet model hb 2000
- Juliette Low Book who is
- Tres generaciones tequila wholesale
- Wholesale perfumes and Koelnisch water in Houston TX
- What does simpin mean in slang words
- What is Raspberry Pi Spidev
- Intercity Express Howrah to Maleda College
- How to use stacks of wood dayz ps4
- Argentina criollo howrse layouts
- What is the function of spongin fibers
- How old is Masato David Hayakawa Honolulu
- Dr. Who vs Doc Brown Liverpool
- How to modify dbz boz dlc