Ice pack fortran 90 wo
Example Programs for LAPACK
LAPACK_EXAMPLES is a FORTRAN77 program which makes example calls to the LAPACK library, which can solve linear systems and compute eigenevalues.
Many vendors supply a compiled copy of LAPACK, optimized for their hardware, and easily available as a library.
- On Apple systems running OSX, a compiled copy of LAPACK is available by adding the clause "-framework vecLib" to your link / load statement: gfortran myprog.f90 -framework vecLib
- On Apple systems running the recent El Capitan OS, vecLib is gone and you have to use Accelerate instead! gfortran myprog.f90 -framework Accelerate
LAPACK includes routines to
- Solve a linear system;
- Solve an under- or over-determined linear system;
- Compute the determinant;
- Compute the inverse matrix;
- Compute the condition number;
- Compute the singular value decomposition;
- Compute the QR decomposition;
- Compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a matrix;
The source code and documentation for LAPACK is available through the NETLIB web site.
The computer code and data files described and made available on this web page are distributed under the GNU LGPL license.
LAPACK_EXAMPLES is available in a FORTRAN77 version and a FORTRAN90 version.
Related Data and Programs:
BLAS, a FORTRAN77 library which contains the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) for level 1 (vector-vector operations), level 2 (matrix-vector operations) and level 3 (matrix-matrix operations), for single precision real arithmetic, double precision real arithmetic, single precision complex arithmetic, and double precision complex arithmetic.
EISPACK, a FORTRAN77 library which is an earlier standard package of eigenvalue routines.
GEQP3, a FORTRAN77 library which contains the portion of the LAPACK library that carries out the QR factorization, with column pivoting, of an M by N rectangular matrix, with N <= m.="">=>
LAPACK_EIGEN_TEST, a FORTRAN77 program which tests some of the LAPACK eigenvalue functions.
LINPACK, a FORTRAN77 library which is an earlier standard package of linear system solvers.
LINPLUS, a FORTRAN77 library which contains simple linear solvers for a variety of matrix formats.
SVD_DEMO, a FORTRAN77 program which demonstrates the Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) for a simple example.
TEST_EIGEN, a FORTRAN77 library which defines various eigenvalue test cases.
TEST_MAT, a FORTRAN77 library which defines test matrices, some of which have known determinants, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, inverses, and so on.
- Edward Anderson, Zhaojun Bai, Christian Bischof, Susan Blackford, James Demmel, Jack Dongarra, Jeremy DuCroz, Anne Greenbaum, Sven Hammarling, Alan McKenney, Danny Sorensen,
LAPACK User's Guide,
Examples and Tests:
You can go up one level to the FORTRAN77 source codes.
Last revised on 09 March 2018.
- How to switch credit card to PayPal
- Oru full-person scholarship asks community
- How To Calculate The Return On Loan
- Iommi Gillan who takes care of memes
- How to change pctfree to oracle 11gr2
- Mini lavatrice howell lp435c
- Who gmp online course
- What does nodule mean
- How to call google chrome
- What is math remediation
- What is njvpdi tax
- What Causes and Effects Diplobacillus
- How much friendship to develop woobat
- What is tco2
- Where to watch anime online on mobile
- Chef Whole Grain Lasagna Recipe
- Lino Roller 50kg is how many pounds
- How to reset wd elements play remote
- Magnesium l aspartate sachet wholesale
- How to make small helicopter fan blades
- Scott Robertson How To Draw Materials Science
- What a hifi magazine south africa
- What is TXP Charge Pass
- Who belongs to Sela Dach st