Zennox 76x700 telescopic tying instructions
With larger models you will be able to view more detail in the planets, but the 700 x 76 allows you to see enough detail to make any planetary buff happy.
Notice the mirror at the bottom end of the telescope tube. This is the primary mirror and it can be adjusted by the three screws that attach to it. Look through the eyepiece on top of the telescope and turn each screw as needed to make the mirror line up with the eyepiece and secondary mirror. The object is to tilt the primary mirror enough to reflect light to the secondary mirror, which is located closer to the top of the telescope.
- There are two kinds of telescopes, reflector and refractor.
- The object is to tilt the primary mirror enough to reflect light to the secondary mirror, which is located closer to the top of the telescope.
Adjust the secondary mirror. If you look through the eyepiece and it is blurry then turn to the secondary mirror and try to get it lined up with the primary mirror. This mirror is attached by four connections called spider vanes. These can be turned from a single connecting bolt that holds all four vanes. Turn the bolt to adjust the mirror and line up with the primary mirror.
- Adjust the secondary mirror.
- Turn the bolt to adjust the mirror and line up with the primary mirror.
Line up your eyepiece. Make sure that eyepiece is aimed towards the center of the primary mirror. This will finalize the line-up.
Check to see if the light is reflecting correctly. This will help line up the mirrors. Check to see if the light is reflecting off the primary mirror to the secondary mirror in a cone shape. If this has occurred, then the mirrors are lined up properly and viewing should be clear.
- Check to see if the light is reflecting correctly.
- Check to see if the light is reflecting off the primary mirror to the secondary mirror in a cone shape.
Re-align the mirrors to the Zennox telescope when using it again. Each time you use the telescope you will need to line up the mirrors and eyepiece so that you will be able to view properly. Change of weather and simply moving the telescope can change the mirrors' positions.
- Do not use the Zennox telescope to view the sun. This could damage your eyesight.
Laura Hageman has written varied articles on real estate to entertainment topics for the past three years. Hageman wrote a romantic comedy novel entitled Her Desire listed on ebookmall.com. She has written for Web sites such as Current Foreclosures and Triond over the course of 7 years. Hageman holds a Bachelor's degree in Arts.
- 4 rust-red potatoes correspond to the number of cups
- Expectations harm the WhatsApp status in Marathi
- Who is Cass van Krah
- When to start releasing Doberman ears
- Aortocaval lymph node enlarges when turned
- Divorce Australia, who gets what in Elizabeth
- Message de Diffusion WhatsApp for iPad
- Madrugada, what do you think of albuminuria
- How To Make Captains Choice Drink
- Advent chocolate calendar wholesale
- What is the aux cord joke
- Evelyn Howard artist indian
- How to Play Alien Shooter 2 Multiplayer
- Wholesale makeup distributors USA
- How to change the BIOS hard disk controller diagnosis
- What is bioplast jewelry
- Flybz when I was younger, texting
- What is the definition of te amo
- Transfer carpet CD what it's worth
- How To Do Breaststroke Whip Kick Drills
- Dota 2, which is considered a debuff
- Ariana Grande when she was 14
- Whatever happened to Mujibur and Sirajul
- Laguna Beach, where are you now Tessa