How to create an MS Access login form
A Microsoft account is required for most activities in the Microsoft ecosystem. Sign in to the various services and apps, and even Windows. How to create a
You may already have a Microsoft account
If you've used Outlook.com, Microsoft OneDrive, Office 365, Skype, or Xbox Live, chances are you already have a Microsoft account. You may not have noticed because any email address can be associated with a Microsoft account. Only Microsoft itself may have an address at outlook.com, hotmail.com, live.com, or even skype.com. You can also use an entirely Microsoft email address (like Gmail or whatever) for your Microsoft account. It is even possible that you already have an email address bound to your regular email address.
If you've set up a new PC (or reinstalled Windows) since the 8 days of Windows and haven't taken the extra step of setting up a local account, then the address you use to sign in to your PC is your Microsoft account .
How to create a Microsoft account
If you don't already have a Microsoft account (or just want to create a new one because of the weird live.com address you created that day), it's easy. When you install Windows (or set up a new PC), or set up a Microsoft app or service, you are usually guided through setting up a Microsoft account.
Otherwise, if you want to set up a new account, go to the Microsoft Windows accounts page. Once on the page, click the Sign In button in the top right corner.
You will reach the account login page. If you suspect you already have a Microsoft account, enter your email address and click the "Next" button.
If you see an error, you probably don't have an account (at least not with that address). Click the "Create One" link to create a new one.
Note: Microsoft also suggests using the same email address (the one you tested) to create your account. If you'd prefer to use a different email, click Back in your browser and click the "Compose an email" link again.
On the Create Account page, you have several options. First of all, you can create your new account with an existing email address, regardless of whether it was issued by Microsoft or not. Just enter the address and click the "Next" button. If you don't have an email address to use, or if you just want to set up a new email address for your Microsoft account only, click the "Get a new email address" link instead. It will walk you through creating one.
On the next screen, create a password to protect your account with and then click the "Next" button.
Microsoft will email you a security code to confirm that you are the owner of the email account. Open your email and click on the link "Verify your email address" or copy the security code from the email.
When you've clicked the link in the message, you're done. If you'd like to include the security code instead, click the Next button on the Confirm Email page.
Congratulations! You have just created your Microsoft account.
You can now use this account to use all Microsoft services like Windows Store, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype, and Xbox Live. Let us know if you have any doubts or problems while you are creating an account.
Add the spell checker to your favorite Windows apps
Set a video as the desktop background with VLC
How can you get verified on Facebook?
- How much is Freddie Mercury Signature worth
- How to make tandoori chicken in tandoor
- How old is Laurie Matsukawa
- Runescape 3 how to use the action bar
- Who places Bibles in hotels
- How to Upgrade Military Hardships Fallout 4
- R15 miles in Nepal how to share
- How does karma's passive work
- Nicolas couderc knives wholesale
- How to rock jordan 11 shoelaces
- How to unlock swish max 4 tutorials
- When was the Crumlin Viaduct knocked down
- What is chabacano fruit in english
- How to change 25pp language PC
- Howick and Brooker Rentals in Scotland
- Whoopdeedoo bike ramps bmx
- Drumming in my ears when I yawn my chest
- Pioneer deh-p6200bt what do the settings mean
- What does understated status mean what
- How to read gcms notes canada
- Belgium branded bags wholesale
- How to make yours bigger, of course
- Laravel being 5 session
- How To Use Pneumatic Servo Minecraft